ForumsGamesWASD vs Arrow Keys

537 164902
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Do you use WASD or the arrow keys? Why is WASD even an option? Why are arrow keys so superior? Questions like these and more can be posted here, as well as lots of answers! Give your opinion on these basic movement controls below!

• 537 Replies
scavanger54
scavanger54
11 posts
Nomad

wasd for life.

ShadowGabite
ShadowGabite
2 posts
Peasant

I use both, first I used Arrow Keys only because I was thinking they are easy to use, then when I got MineCraft, I learned to use AWSD as well.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

My first forum post was in this topic.

That's...um...nice to know...? No spamming please...keep on subject..and I'll help:

So..has your opinion stayed the same or changed since then? Have you had second thoughts on one or the other? etc
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

wasd is best if you are right handed and playing a flash side scrolling shooter. Arrow keys ae better for lefties.

AerialMonarch
AerialMonarch
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer WASD for just about any game, the reason being my arrow keys on my laptop are too small

pokemonmania
pokemonmania
11 posts
Peasant

wasd when you need the mouse and arrow keys when you need the spacebar (or other buttons).
i like the arrow keys because the up is really on top of the down, while the w-s combination isn't

DRAGSTAR411
DRAGSTAR411
1 posts
Nomad

always arrow keys [b]

d00mbringer
d00mbringer
4 posts
Nomad

Im left handed so i use the WASD xD

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I only use the arrow keys, but for left handed WASD is the best option

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

I use WASD more often, especially if I need to use the mouse in a game(shooters).

I only use Arrow Keys for certain games.

bomber08
bomber08
5 posts
Shepherd

im left-handed and WASD Keys are more comfortable to use than arrow keys.....especially in MMO games or FPS games

siopi
siopi
3 posts
Nomad

I prefer WASD because it is usually closer to other key bindings which makes it more smooth to press keys on the keyboard. I can of course use both arrow keys and wasd but over the time I've gotten so used to wasd that I only use it. :3

klaidas282
klaidas282
2 posts
Nomad

im more used to WASD because i play more of mouse control games

randomferret
randomferret
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer WASD because even though im right-handed i feel more comfortable with my left hand on WASD and right hand on the mouse.

shortstopkid123
shortstopkid123
20 posts
Nomad

wasd is usually more comfortable when using a mouse like in game like raze and strike force heroes. At least thats why i think

Showing 436-450 of 537