ForumsGamesWASD vs Arrow Keys

537 164698
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Do you use WASD or the arrow keys? Why is WASD even an option? Why are arrow keys so superior? Questions like these and more can be posted here, as well as lots of answers! Give your opinion on these basic movement controls below!

• 537 Replies
vincentvdh9
vincentvdh9
16 posts
Peasant

I'm left handed and I use arrow keys for all my games. I have an "azerty" keyboard so the "wasd" buttons are out of reach.

Hutkihatka
Hutkihatka
10 posts
Nomad

For any first person shooter answer should be obvious... with WASD you can use pinky for ctrl and shift and thumb for space. I've played so many games with this combo that WASD works best for me

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

WASD you can play FPS with it.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I like WASD better only because you usually using other buttons that are closer to it than the arrow keys.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I always go with WASD from FPS habits.

schechter
schechter
1 posts
Nomad

when you use the WASD, is easily to use the others letters in keyboard and the same time the mouse, but with the arrows, u have your movements restricted and limited, and when u are playing, its impossibel to use all keyboard and the mouse in same time, at the same level to the WASD. The WASD is the best!

zombiecommander
zombiecommander
14 posts
Nomad

WASD is better because its next to all the action keys like E F R

Andrew_Gamer
Andrew_Gamer
28 posts
Nomad

WASD is more prefered for me

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

WASD is more prefered for me

And why is that?
Nytesdawn
Nytesdawn
7 posts
Nomad

WASD, it's easy enough to hit the spacebar with it, and it also feels MUCH more comfortable (for me at least).

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i prefer WASD because its easier to play games where you have to use the mouse too

stickupkid97
stickupkid97
17 posts
Nomad

Agreed, I only use WASD when the mouse is also in use. Arrow keys are much more comfortable as well as easier for me because I am right handed.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i much prefer using WASD is available over the arrow keys but i dont got a problem with either but if its a FPS i highly prefer WASD

Elementel
Elementel
4 posts
Nomad

I'm right handed, but I play with WASD. Games like World Of Warcraft are good for that.

Andrew_Gamer
Andrew_Gamer
28 posts
Nomad

And why is that?

Well is easy to play with WASD is shooters...WASD and mouse for me are a great combination.What about you?
Showing 466-480 of 537