ForumsSupport ForumHigh Scores a little too high?

84 17778
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is it just me or is some of the high scores people get on some of the games a little too high?

For Example:

Corporation INC: All time record on Hard: 8 Hours
All Time record on Medium: 1 Day 6 hours
All Time record on Easy: 2 days, 4 hours

I will admit that with cheats enabled in the game this may be feasable, but without them? 8 hours on hard in corporation INC?

A few more:

Solip Skier: 1,999,999,999

1,999,999,999??? What?

This is the Only level TOO (TITOLT): 00:00 for the first 155 people in All Time Scores

Epic Combo: All time original: 00:00
All time unlimited: 2,147,483,647 for the first 14 scores

I have played these games alot and used to take a little pride in my scores. But when people hack the game and post phony high scores it kinda frustrates me because i cant ever get close to being number 1. I am not the kinda guy who HAS to win all the time but it feels good once in a while to get up the ranks a little ways. I think that scores that seem phony or are phony should be removed and whoever posted it blocked. That way giving the other people a chance to win some high scores too! What do you guys think?

• 84 Replies
Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

Some high scores may be legit - for instance, in Gemcraft Chapter 0, you can get a score of 300 Trillion points on a single level without cheating!

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

yeah! hackers are annoying cuz iv seen on some point and click games that the best score is 1 and my score is like 183

Favo00
Favo00
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah, true. Unfortunately that's true. Especially ClickPlay3. HOW IN THE WORLD can someone beat a clicking game with 0 clicks?

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Sincerly i don't think it's possible finish clickplay3 with one click(lol wut XD),so they're probably hackers,don't question me how they make this

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Hackers are annoying me. I was excited to get a reasonable score in Sushi Cat and then I see the first score: 413 MILLION points. And the second score was like 2 million. I hope AG3 will have less hackers.

xandoodle
xandoodle
3 posts
Nomad

It depends on the score if its possible but its just hard then its ok,
but if its to high thats its impossible than its wrong.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well guys this is still pretty interesting. Unfortunately AG3 will more then likely start off with no hackers... But over time they will increase and begin to take over the whole site as they are doing now. If security and admin is a little better (I am not saying its bad now) it may reduce the chances of that. Its probably a little too late to do anything about AG2 right now. The release of AG3 is so close that it probably wouldn't do any good right now. Lets try to get the Admin to consider clamping down a little on the hackers on AG3.

22dragons
22dragons
9 posts
Nomad

That would be awesome!!! I hate the hackers, because like you said it sucks when you can't get the high score on a game.

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

I actually really liek this thread. If there are any new/suspicious scores that come up in games please contact me directly on my profile and I will handle it. thanks

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Thanks Jroyster22! We will make sure to do that! =D

rockynick
rockynick
37 posts
Nomad

It definaly isn't just you.

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

I have a question - how do you actually determine if a score is "too high" or not. I can understand getting, for example, 0 seconds on Epic Combo, but it is possible to get very crazy scores without any cheating.

For example, scores in the game Arachnophilia can be in the hundreds of thousands, and scores in Gemcraft Chapter 0 have been in the 10s of trillions, and hundred trillions or even 1 quadrillion are both theoretically possible (I personally have scored 2 trillion, but it would have been more if my game kinda didn't die...). An example of a "normal" score for GC0 would be about 10 Million at most.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

If it looks suspicious or if you think it looks impossible... For example, if the highest score you have got on a 10 level game is 60, and you died on the 6th level, you can assume that 100 is probably the max score you can get. however, if someone hacks and has 110 as a high score, then you can safely assume that he has hacked.

Rrelja
Rrelja
18 posts
Nomad

Yeah! If biggest score in game is 10000, and someone have 101000, you know that he hacked game!

PtitBoss
PtitBoss
5 posts
Nomad

Hackers are they use a software called Cheat Engine and change the score they do.

Showing 31-45 of 84