ForumsSupport ForumHigh Scores a little too high?

84 17781
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is it just me or is some of the high scores people get on some of the games a little too high?

For Example:

Corporation INC: All time record on Hard: 8 Hours
All Time record on Medium: 1 Day 6 hours
All Time record on Easy: 2 days, 4 hours

I will admit that with cheats enabled in the game this may be feasable, but without them? 8 hours on hard in corporation INC?

A few more:

Solip Skier: 1,999,999,999

1,999,999,999??? What?

This is the Only level TOO (TITOLT): 00:00 for the first 155 people in All Time Scores

Epic Combo: All time original: 00:00
All time unlimited: 2,147,483,647 for the first 14 scores

I have played these games alot and used to take a little pride in my scores. But when people hack the game and post phony high scores it kinda frustrates me because i cant ever get close to being number 1. I am not the kinda guy who HAS to win all the time but it feels good once in a while to get up the ranks a little ways. I think that scores that seem phony or are phony should be removed and whoever posted it blocked. That way giving the other people a chance to win some high scores too! What do you guys think?

• 84 Replies
Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

I think the scores that are so obvious no one can get should be deleted.

U ever played Gemcraft chapter 0? Would you know that it is possible to get 100 Trillion points on a single level?
Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Yes there are many hackers with no life who just change it so that they have the highest scores.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Colony seems to be hacked more than any other game, mostly because it's multiplayer. I mean, hacking scores is one thing but then hacking a multiplayer game just ruins the game for everyone!

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

ive always wonedered how some people could rack up such a score

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

agreed i had 4th highest score on vectrix (1.9mil) then a hacker got up to 10million score and then suddenly next day 10 people got 20mil+ and one got 69mil i mean wth ? lol

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

First of all it's not hacking anyone can download a program to edit their ram to get high-scores. Secondly those people don't really care they only do it because they can and are bored. Thirdly not every high score higher than yours is hacked.

letgodsortthem
letgodsortthem
84 posts
Scribe

I certainly don't think that every score that is higher than mine is hacked.

I certainly DO think that every score that is 4 orders of magnitude (10^4) more than mine is hacked.

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

I certainly DO think that every score that is 4 orders of magnitude (10^4) more than mine is hacked.

haha. or anyones is hacked. Mainly, hackers just want to be shown as the best, which in reality, they are the least attractive.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

We need to help the administration all we can. Report games to jroyster22 so that he can have them removed.

Showing 76-84 of 84