ForumsSupport ForumHigh Scores a little too high?

84 17782
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is it just me or is some of the high scores people get on some of the games a little too high?

For Example:

Corporation INC: All time record on Hard: 8 Hours
All Time record on Medium: 1 Day 6 hours
All Time record on Easy: 2 days, 4 hours

I will admit that with cheats enabled in the game this may be feasable, but without them? 8 hours on hard in corporation INC?

A few more:

Solip Skier: 1,999,999,999

1,999,999,999??? What?

This is the Only level TOO (TITOLT): 00:00 for the first 155 people in All Time Scores

Epic Combo: All time original: 00:00
All time unlimited: 2,147,483,647 for the first 14 scores

I have played these games alot and used to take a little pride in my scores. But when people hack the game and post phony high scores it kinda frustrates me because i cant ever get close to being number 1. I am not the kinda guy who HAS to win all the time but it feels good once in a while to get up the ranks a little ways. I think that scores that seem phony or are phony should be removed and whoever posted it blocked. That way giving the other people a chance to win some high scores too! What do you guys think?

• 84 Replies
gamingboy2000
gamingboy2000
56 posts
Nomad

yes on the pogo game people have one day where as non cheaters have like 30 to 50+ days It is very frusrating !

l0rdff
l0rdff
319 posts
Nomad

Almost all games have incredibly big scores.But think that someone maybe really good or he just loves this game so it is not imposibble.And also think that if someone reach this score with cheat they can be achieved by others too even without cheats.

l0rdff
l0rdff
319 posts
Nomad

So do not blame these people...

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Some High-Scores are modded most are just pure skill, determination, love of the game and a few other things

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Almost all games have incredibly big scores.But think that someone maybe really good or he just loves this game so it is not imposibble.And also think that if someone reach this score with cheat they can be achieved by others too even without cheats.
Very good point. But no matter how good you are, you are not going to achieve 00:00 in TITOL (this is the only level) or 7 hours on hard in corporation INC. This is just not going to happen.
Gallaphant
Gallaphant
1 posts
Nomad

Hack Slash Crawl has high scores in the BILLIONS. You would have to play for weeks to get that high. Very annoying. I got over two million, but it took 5 hours of playtime.

kody08
kody08
37 posts
Nomad

Really, the Top 10, I guess they earned it by skills.

The others (not me) are just spamming all over the place.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Again, skill is great, but no amount of it will get you 00:00 in TiTOL2. This is why those scores shouldn't just be ignored, I say they should be outright deleted.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Yeah. I mean, that is actually impossible. I think the scores that are so obvious no one can get should be deleted.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Really, the Top 10, I guess they earned it by skills.
The others (not me) are just spamming all over the place.

You actually think someone is good enough to get 00:00 in TITOL2 or 7 hours in Corp Inc? Maybe you should look into this and see how impossible that would be...
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

In exit path people have 00:00 and 3:00. i think its cheats. the 0 second is for sure

Ske7ch6336
Ske7ch6336
12 posts
Nomad

yeah people apparently finish Epic Combo! in 3 seconds.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

In exit path people have 00:00 and 3:00. i think its cheats. the 0 second is for sure

The 00:00 time is from a hacker that puts that score regularly, even if it is deleted. The 3 minutes times are possible, you just need some practice. The TITOL Too scores are completely impossible, you should delete it.
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

Guys, please report hacked scores to Justin. He doesn't necessarily look here in the forums.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Guys, please report hacked scores to Justin. He doesn't necessarily look here in the forums.
He knows. We are just discussing how you tell the difference between real and false scores.
Showing 61-75 of 84