ForumsThe TavernHow will the world end?

173 25538
skydreams
skydreams
6 posts
Nomad

People are giving incredible theories on how the world will end.I personally think that we will end ourselves with nuclear war and man made things that should never had been made.

• 173 Replies
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

When It Does End, Kanye West will just interrupt it lol.

AdminGuy
AdminGuy
14 posts
Nomad

I do not know exactly how the world will end,but my church preacher says that if you believe and worship god very well,and the very day the world ends,all the believers will be taken to heaven and the non believers will stay and suffer on the earth...My theory...-AdminGuy

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

It will probly be polution that will be the down fall of earth.

Pollution has been and will be the downfall of some species, maybe the humans will die from it too, or not. But it will not be the whole earth's downfall. We're not that powerful you know.

I do not know exactly how the world will end,but my church preacher says that if you believe and worship god very well,and the very day the world ends,all the believers will be taken to heaven and the non believers will stay and suffer on the earth...My theory...-AdminGuy

Lol.. insert random story, copy, paste and appropriate. It isn't your theory, it's what a big part of religions believe in, in a way or another. Also, if what xeano321 said is right, you should know how the earth will end according to your holy book.
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

When It Does End, Kanye West will just interrupt it lol.

lol nice one
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

The world will end not with a bang but with a whimper.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

If my memory serves right the world will end when the Sun will eventually die out and explode thus taking the Earth with it. And if the Earth isn't destroyed it would be just an empty planet unable to support life.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

If my memory serves right the world will end when the Sun will eventually die out and explode thus taking the Earth with it. And if the Earth isn't destroyed it would be just an empty planet unable to support life.

If I'm right, the sun will probably not explode, just grow and grow, eventually engulfing earth, before it will have consumed itself and shrink to a dwarf star. But life will have disappeared from earth a long time before that, because the sun will take a while to grow and it will get too hot to support life even before the sun dies.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I think that the world will end for millions of years.
Scientists have discovered a Galaxy is going to approach our galaxy and collide with it making chaos everywhere.

Also to the other storys:

Man might kill himself by making mistakes but once the world goes down people will see there mistakes and then start being better.

Natural Disasters happen often because of all the pollution and other stuff.Man is now digging hard into the Earth which could be the problem to Earthquakes and also the Air is getting dirty which causes Acid rains That destroy our forests.Without Forests life on Earth would be Very hard.Maybe even Impossible!

For the sun growing.That will not Happen for a very very long time.
Technology is going so fast these days that people could for maybe 500 years colonize other planets.They have already found the habital Plant "Goldilocks".It may be very far away but with all the fuel we gain and all the technology we will gain People should be able to go out in space.

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

Yes thee are all possivle but nobody knows hw he world will end

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I will get bored one day and get a gun and shoot every one! jk idk who cares we all gonna die eventully

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

habital Plant "Goldilocks"

Actually that is not the planet's name. It is in the Goldilocks area of its solar system, not too hot or cold. Anyways, I'm sure a comet will finish us off.
soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

We will all die is life people. Or maybe Earth runs out of water and energy and we all die. The End

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

We will all die is life people. Or maybe Earth runs out of water and energy and we all die. The End
Not the end, seeing as you brought this back up. I believe that the nuclear war will happen and weaken us, and then a blackout of the world occurs and causes riots which let the planet burn down.
AsaDePernil
AsaDePernil
20 posts
Nomad

Well, there's just too many ways to world to end, of course one of the most possible way is the wars. We never know when a country strikes a nuclear bomb with so high potencial capable to do disasters to all world.
There's also the possibility of the natural disasters which are caused, most of the time, because of mans actions.
Maybe, it can be even that theory that the sun is a star and, as every star explodes someday, it'll explode and consume all the planets near it with it explosion.
Possibilities of new viruses appear and kill everyone in the world.

But, talking about myself, the way that i think and the one i would most like, is a zombie apocalypse.

Well, of course there are other, i just said some probable ones @-@

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I think that we need to clarify the "end" of the world.

1) The end of the current world system.

2) The end of humanity.

3) The end of all life on earth.

4) The destruction of the planet.

Those are the only four I can think of and each is quite different. No war is going to destroy the planet itself, although it could do #1 and 2#.

Showing 76-90 of 173