ForumsThe TavernHow will the world end?

173 25539
skydreams
skydreams
6 posts
Nomad

People are giving incredible theories on how the world will end.I personally think that we will end ourselves with nuclear war and man made things that should never had been made.

• 173 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

[quote]I think the world will end when the sun dies out and engulfs us in the very distant future

A few thousand years, lol.[/quote]

Trillions.

But it will probably consume Earth before it dies.

But that will probably happen after the Moon leave Earth and crashes om some planet close to Earth who gets to heavy and get consume by the sun.
sdoihgdaoijs
sdoihgdaoijs
2 posts
Nomad

The Earth will end by being engulfed by the sun. The universe will end either when all the stars run out of fuel or when the universe stops expanding and the gravity pulls everything back in to form a new point. This will cause a rebound that will then respawn if it is is Big Crunch. It may well have already happened and we could be third, fourth or trillionth or octillionth gen. Who know?

The human race itself may die out before the sun expands because of global warming and air pollution so we suffocate or drown and die. Or we might last after the sun goes out in 10 billion years

Trillions.
No, 10 billion. Even 1 trillion is one hundred times more than that. Several trillion is thousands of times. The universe might die in 100s of octillions of years. Might be as little as 1,000 trillion. We don't know yet. Apparently it'll probably live another 3 times more than it has already lived on top of that. So I suppose we've got at least thousands of years till air pollution and global warming kills us, 10 billion if the sun engulfs us. If we move off Earth and terraform another planet in the far future, then it'll be until the end of the universe because we can terraform planets. We could last till the end of the universe. The universe may never end. It may end between 1,000 trillion and 10s of octillions of years... We don't know anything yet...
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I think that we need to clarify the "end" of the world.
1) The end of the current world system.
2) The end of humanity.
3) The end of all life on earth.
4) The destruction of the planet.
Those are the only four I can think of and each is quite different. No war is going to destroy the planet itself, although it could do #1 and 2#.

#3 also. You forgot about nukes. And Al Gore. And Duke Nukem. And the fact that there's enough nuclear weapons on earth at this moment to destroy it seven times.
sdoihgdaoijs
sdoihgdaoijs
2 posts
Nomad

#3 also. You forgot about nukes. And Al Gore. And Duke Nukem. And the fact that there's enough nuclear weapons on earth at this moment to destroy it seven times.
I think that they are causes of no. 3. So he's not missed anythin out...
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

The world will end if I don't get my homework done. XD

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

The sun will get closer and closer until it burns the whole world, in about 1000 years, or maybe sooner.

AsaDePernil
AsaDePernil
20 posts
Nomad

'The world will end if I don't get my homework done. XD'

lolol! Do it! Please!

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

when the meteors come.........

Elaxter
Elaxter
17 posts
Nomad

When everyone stops playing CoD and starts playing Skyrim.

The world will be inflicted by hunger problems, sleep deprivation, and instanity of what's real or not. People will only talk in online chat rooms over Steam or Xbox Live, where everyone is playing and talking about Skyrim constently. Everyone that uses Steam to chat will buy a headset and use voice communication to chat to one another in the "Steam Mega Chat Room (Group)" They will all talk about the game as the population of the group go's from 1 to 10000 in a matter of seconds. Everyone will stop doing work and going to school and no one will maintain buildings and everyone that is working will try to find ways to go to the bathroom and get food/drink while sitting in one spot for a matter of hours/days/weeks/months/years/decades.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

People will only talk in online chat rooms over Steam

no one even knows what steam is...
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

People will only talk in online chat rooms over Steam

no one even knows what steam is...

You mean you don't know what Steam is.
I bet Steam is more popular then things like Origin because it is used for games like Team Fortress, Counter Strike and CoD since mw2.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

an evil suicidal alien race will animate our planet, turning it into a giant space animal, and every hunk of celestial rock IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE would also be turned into an animal, and they'd fight and the creatures living on the planets would all perish.
the end.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

The world will end in a blazing sea of fire without any survivors, because the core erupts and overflows the whole surface, leaving nothing intact! Maybe I watched the movies 'Vulcano' and 'Dante's Peak' a little too much... =/

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

The world will end when Chuck Norris dies.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Chuck Norris will never die so the world will never end. Or, the moon crashes into the earth and makes a bunch of little pebbles.

Showing 91-105 of 173