ForumsThe TavernHow will the world end?

173 25530
skydreams
skydreams
6 posts
Nomad

People are giving incredible theories on how the world will end.I personally think that we will end ourselves with nuclear war and man made things that should never had been made.

• 173 Replies
Sparkytrick1
Sparkytrick1
100 posts
Nomad

Charlie Sheen gonna kill us all.

Sparkytrick1
Sparkytrick1
100 posts
Nomad

Sure you guys are all fretting about the obvious stuff, natural disaster, war, the Apocalypse (in the traditiona bible sense), and of course the increasing number of kitten huffing manics sweeping accross Kansas forming an army to kill Chuck Norriss thus ending all Norriss jokes leading internet trolls to kill themselves, and everyone knows we can't live without internet trolls.

But.... what if the whole world farted at once?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I think humanity will die out. even though humans can be very persistant and adapt to their environment really good there is still way too much down the road. we can survive natural disasters, and disease, and famine, and wars just like we always have. But the pollution we bring does make a difference, and we arn't doing anything about it. we are slowing poisoning ourselves. The reason i have asthma is because the air where i live isn't all good for you. it's polluted and called smog for a reason. and the garbage we throw away doesn't magically dissaper or all becomes incinerated. Nope most of is piled up as landfills. eventually the pollution will come back to us.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

and we arn't doing anything about it.

Uh I care to differ: aren't we doing things about the pollution?? We have cars with better mileage,electric cars are being perfected, and we are already working on renewable energy plans. Sure our waste systems aren't as great as they should be but, we will eventually fix that as well.
The reason i have asthma is because the air where i live isn't all good for you. it's polluted and called smog for a reason

The smog won't be as bad when we have the electric cars and masses of renewable energy.
Basically, even our pollution won't end us, sure it will affect us at some point, but we will overcome it (like all the other obstacles).
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

how could pollution even potentially kill us? 6.8 billion people having simultaneous asthma attacks? haha i don't think so

Dharok95
Dharok95
19 posts
Nomad

I think the world will end from the hole in the o-zone because last year we had the biggest solar flame in history and you think that will never happen again?. and you think the damaged o-zone will save us from it?. Well that's just my theory though

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

ozone layer has been getting better for a while now not worse

Dharok95
Dharok95
19 posts
Nomad

Yeah once the o-zone layer is fixed what do you think will happen again... of course pollution will be back because everyone will think the o-zone is fixed its OK to pollute the area again...

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

you're delusional. people aren't that stupid. and besides a solar flare that killed all human beings would cook us with or without the ozone layer.

Dharok95
Dharok95
19 posts
Nomad

you're delusional. people aren't that stupid. and besides a solar flare that killed all human beings would cook us with or without the ozone layer.

Then i change my theory a solar flare that is bigger then the one that happened last year will shift the earth more then the 8.9 quake and will release a giant tsunami then we all die xD

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

and what about the people inland? and how does this solar flare cause an earthquake? you're not connecting the dots

Dharok95
Dharok95
19 posts
Nomad

Well the solar flare will heat up the earths crust and then it will shift xD

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

...that wouldnt make it shift and if it was that hot then wed be dead b4 the earthquake and the sun isn't that big to have that powerful of a solar flare

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

Someone is going to have an idea so good it will destroy the universe. Like baby beer or something. :P

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

im pretty that every time derrick rose jumps to dunk the earth moves so we could be in for some heavy sh** any day now hhaaha

Showing 46-60 of 173