ForumsThe TavernHow will the world end?

173 25534
skydreams
skydreams
6 posts
Nomad

People are giving incredible theories on how the world will end.I personally think that we will end ourselves with nuclear war and man made things that should never had been made.

• 173 Replies
Dharok95
Dharok95
19 posts
Nomad

Watch 2012 xD

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

Never seen it, heard it was terrible, don't plan on watching it any time soon.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Maybe Chuck Norris would become so powerful, that he would roundhouse kick the Earth into oblivion. :P

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

it's scientifically guarenteed tthat a meteor will strike the earth at any time.
and has been so for 200-800 years. that meens that it was supposed to happen 700 years ago but we are living on luck.

just because earth dies dose not meen humans will

aksuperstar
aksuperstar
59 posts
Nomad

well, the world will NOT end in 2012. there is NO scientific proof at all that that's going to' happen. The world will obviously end in about 5 billion years when the earth will be engulfed by the dying sun. I predict that the human race will die out pretty soon, maybe 200-300 years if we all play nicely and don't have any wars. If we have a nuclear war though, I would like to point out that we will die but the earth will survive and slowly develop new life forms.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

@aksuperstar

i dont think humans are going anywhere until the sun engulfs us. nuclear war i dont see everyone dying

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

destroyed by a meteor ! it's simple in 2036 a meteor with a 890 meters of volume will smash the earth, the one that destroyed the earth was of 1,090 meters !

KopyKat
KopyKat
42 posts
Nomad

i agree with u ghost of matrix about the sun thing........ yeah

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

When god says it's time and makes the rapture happen.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Over-population. Laws would become much more strict, and oil prices would be extremely high. Rebellions would likely begin, and countries in the middle east would step up the fight for land. In the end a possible nuclear end for us.

Or maybe, if things go like one of Ray Bradbury's short stories, we'll all just have a dream about it, then the next night we'll just peacefully go away.

@brp47 a meteor crash could be very tragic, but don't think that humanity is completely defenseless against meteors.

kingcaldwell
kingcaldwell
34 posts
Nomad

d dude over population will be the cause of a large problem. think about it we still have lots of land but what happens when we don't have enough land for people to keep coming into the world we'll either have to figure out someway to inhabit other planets, take more needed farm land to provide homes for the growing amount of people, or the possibility some extremely dumb leader of a country launches a WMD to try and take care of the problem.

and whoever posted those facts about the sun decreasing something by such and such amount over 22 years woudn't that mean tat in 100-300 years the world would be over (not the planet but all life on it) it'd be to fast of change for any animals to adapt to and if thats how i was it would surely be a commonly known fact by now.

another possible thing. the same thing that killed the dinosaurs(any of the theories)

and nuclear fallout is a common idea yes we have a nuclear shelters.

oooh shiny, guess what if a nuke hits near you have fun with the radiation. nukes have developed since the time these shelters were made. the few people who'd have survived would die from new unknown mutated diseases.

and our defense against meteors would probably be something like blow it up into tiny meteors so that way instead of the whole world being destroyed only a large portion would be destroyed.

no one knows when the end is coming but we can make our predictions the only thing im hoping for is if it's in my time. it better be quick not like a 130 degree weather because the suns getting close to earth and is making people actually melt from going into its rays

the thing is with all the theories its gonna end in 2000(only 2000 not billion) -5billion years, shouldn't we have the technology to just to hope on to a space ship and fly to the closest planet with its pre-built inhabitable homes. are technological level in the last 200 years has changed alarmingly fast if we can't discover a way to move around planet to planet in 2000 years, i'd find that kinda sad they have enough time to do 10x these accomplishments, find more elements ,new power sources ,new species ,new space exploration ,new underwater exploration, even explore the earths core.

Aliens. what happens when we meet them there is no doubt they exist and if you deny that fact than GT*O. personally i see the aliens wanting to see the same things we want to see about them their technology their religion their style of war their insides how they speak if they can somehow translate to understand each other. i don't see us being aggressive tell we start to understand what each race is saying or until we find which civilization is more advanced. imagine if we were. yes i know atm were considered a tier 1 planet but we could always be underestimating ourselves species evolve and disappear at random, tho there are older galaxies then the milky way what if they just didn't develop as fast as we did and somehow well believe ourselves to be tier 1 were actually the most advanced.and the said fact about all of the world. the government(s) are hiding stuff from us (area 51...) and going back to the tier part we can't actually have tiers unless we have something to compare ourselves to the classification we have made in the pass were all based on comparison to another thing of close to the same area like books instead of tiers they have genres but where did we ever compare tiers to.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Humans are going to end life in world.With nukes, maybe, or then some powerful weapons which arent invented yet (like antimatter bombs or dark matter bombs).

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Humans are going to end life in world.With nukes, maybe, or then some powerful weapons which arent invented yet (like antimatter bombs or dark matter bombs).

Nah.. nature will outlast humanity, that's 99.999% sure imo.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

The bible says God will destroy earth with fire. This is whats gonna happen. (don't reply)

TimeMachineTree
TimeMachineTree
83 posts
Nomad

Humans are going to end life in world.With nukes, maybe

We're not dumb enough to do this.It will probly be polution that will be the down fall of earth. But what willhappen to humanity then? Move to another planet? Probly not, it would be hard to inhabit another planet. Move to another solor system? NO! This is imposible. We'll probly end up scraping earth to make a huge space ship that travles around our solor system and try to find a inhabatable planet, while keeping humanity going.
Showing 61-75 of 173