ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Atheists make a God

255 51997
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting here joining in on a Blogtv charity. And we just made a god.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

• 255 Replies
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

The Sandwich God is dying.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Yes he is. Because of all you Sandwich Heretics. :P
It's okay. As long as you eat sandwiches, it's all good. He/she forgives you.

RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

that contradicts atheism and so ur not an atheist anymore ur a gonist idk i made that up

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

um... atheists having a god kinda contradicts atheism. do to the fact that atheism is the belief that there is no god.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Ah, don't be so serious, farrow. We're joking around. It's not like we're actually worshiping the Sandwich God. Poking a little fun.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

do to the fact that atheism is the belief that there is no god.

It would be more accurate to state that it's a lack of belief in a god.
So we can have a god of our own making, we just can't believe that god actually exists and still be atheist.

Besides keep saying such blasphemy and you will be "smited" (in a totally non vengeful way of course) with the rainbow shemale's "weapon" of choice.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Besides keep saying such blasphemy and you will be "smited" (in a totally non vengeful way of course) with the rainbow shemale's "weapon" of choice.

Agreed, MageGrayWolf.

Farrowking, your argument is invalid.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Now I see just how sick of a thread this really is. The OP should be ashamed!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Rebecca Blacks make a song.

IT JUST DOESN'T WORK. I'M SORRY GUYS.

But still, this is one of the best threads on AG.

stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

that sounds like a terrible "god". so atheists are bored so they MAKE UP a god? sounds very stupid. christians didn't make up christianity. They actually saw Jesus and followed him. Jesus spoke words of truth. 3 days before he was crucified, the romans provoked and rebuked him. and jesus said " You can destroy this temple, but i will rise it up in 3 days". they thought he was talking about the temple of david. and they said "it took three years to build this temple, you can rise it up". jesus walked away. and he died on the cross for us, and then rose from the dead in three days. all of our sin was on that cross. and yet we don't listen to a single word about Christ! that is a true, not made up, loving God

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I still don't understand why you guys are taking it so seriously.
I just wanted to make a Sandwich God...are you saying that enjoying a Sandwich is not an enlightening experience?

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I am laughing at the people who are taking this seriously.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

-sigh- some people just don't get satire, eh? It's usually the religious ones too, maybe it's too complicated for their brains to process, that one can make up their own deity for the purpose of humour or to raise money - strangely enough, though, that's probably one of the things that Christianity got so big off of.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I am laughing at the people who are taking this seriously.

I am taking this very seriously. My Sandwich God is under stake! D:
(That was sarcasm)
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

And I am sighing at you all who actually can't see that God is calling you all! don't you see? God could come back to earth any day! anytime! mark 11:15 "He who has ears, Let him hear" For God is quick to judge. Christianity isn't a religion. Its all about having a strong relationship with the Father.

Showing 136-150 of 255