ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Atheists make a God

255 51991
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting here joining in on a Blogtv charity. And we just made a god.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

• 255 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

God is calling me? Is that what that buzzing noise in my ear is?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And I am sighing at you all who actually can't see that God is calling you all! don't you see? God could come back to earth any day! anytime! mark 11:15 "He who has ears, Let him hear" For God is quick to judge. Christianity isn't a religion. Its all about having a strong relationship with the Father.

And this is in no way a place to talk about that stuff.
No, I don't want to see it here.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Ah, good old Cenere. You are quickly becoming one of my favorites. Shhh...don't tell the others.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well you can't blame some people for being a little excited about what they belive. although i think storm takes it a little too far by quoting the bible on an Atheist thread. But i'm Christian too and i find the satire hilarious. to me people can belive whatever they want my God excepts you as you are, not from what you have been taught or choosen to belive.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But i'm Christian too and i find the satire hilarious. to me people can belive whatever they want my God excepts you as you are, not from what you have been taught or choosen to belive.

We do need the ability to merit posts. This would have been given one.

So, religious people who are getting offended or find the need to complain, poke at or generally make this a less hilarious thread, please go somewhere else, where I can't see you.
Same goes for most people who get easily offended. It is the internet, it happens, and as long as it is done without poking at others, then so be it.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Agreed, Cenere.
Back to the Sandwich God. :P

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I still haven't gotten a call, either, E1337. I feel your pain.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

On the note of Atheists making a God, we also have a Church! That's right religious folks. You win. You know the old addage, if you can't beat them, join them.

[url]http://firstchurchofatheism.com/[/url]

I welcome you all to join in our fellowship and invite you to become ordained ministers of the First Church of Atheism as I have. Bless you my children, and may you live long and prosper.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oh, wow that's interesting. I thought it was a joke at first, but it seems sort of official. o.O

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm extremely depressed that our thread got locked, so can we continue the discussion on the Sandwich God?

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

this should go in the religion part of world events

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Why would you waste time making a satirical clone of the head of an organization you believe not to exist?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

so atheists are bored so they MAKE UP a god? sounds very stupid.

Actually it was for an HIV/AIDS research charity.

But i'm Christian too and i find the satire hilarious. to me people can belive whatever they want my God excepts you as you are, not from what you have been taught or choosen to belive.

Glad your enjoying the thread. I think it's good to laugh at the things we take seriously at times. It helps keep things grounded.

this should go in the religion part of world events

No, because this is meant to be lighthearted and not a serious discussion.

âRidicule is like a wolf: it only destroys those who fear itâ
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

They don't believe in god so how could they make a god? Plus how's it possible to make a god?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

They don't believe in god so how could they make a god?

We took a list of qualities then voted on them. The one that got the most votes was added into a drawing by an artist who was on stand by.
Showing 151-165 of 255