ForumsWEPR[necro] Islam- Ask me !!

103 52550
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

In the Name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful

[ Say: Who is Allaah?"He is Allaah, {the} One. "Allaah us-Samad {self-Sufficient}. "He begets
not, nor was He begotten; "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto
Him."] Soorat Al Ikhlaas {112:1-4}

[Indeed your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six
Days, and then He Istawa {rose over} the Throne {really in a manner that suits
His Majesty}. He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and
{He created} the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His
is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allaah, the Lord of the 'alameen
{mankind and jinns}!] Soorat Al A'raaf {7:54}

[ It is Allaah Who has sent down the Book {the Quraan} in truth, and the
Balance {i.e. to act justly}. And what can make you know that perhaps the Hour
is close at hand?] Soorat Ash Shura {42:17}

[ O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person
{Adam}, and from him He created his wife, and from them both He created
many men and women and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual
{rights}, and {do not cut the relations of} the wombs {kinship}. Surely, Allaah is
Ever an All-Watcher over you.] Soorat An Nisaa {4:1}

I invite you to Islam.

to worship No God except Allah and muhammad(s),Jesus,mosses etc are all Prophets Of Allah(God)

if you believe in the above then you become a Muslim.

• 103 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I'm sure there will be a couple of errors, but the main point is that there are many prophecies about Jesus being the Messiah.

Serious I'm looking through this, you might want to check those verses their referencing.
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

What do YOU personally what should happen to people that draw Muhammed?

http://sassywire.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/jyllands-posten-mohammed.jpg

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double-popsting:

*What do YOU personally think what should happen to people that draw Muhammed?

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

These threads don't seem to work when the guy who started is gone and everyone is just asking him questions but getting no response.

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

when i blow myself up do i get many virgins???

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

when i blow myself up do i get many virgins???

Not all Muslims are terrorists looking to blow themselves up.
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

just wondering

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

Question to a muslim: Do you think that your religion should be adapted (not denied; just adapted) to the actual world, since that world did change quite a bit since your religion started to spread? A lot of people are actually adapting it to nowaday everyday life, but I am speaking of a more global change.

Answer to non-Muslim : Yes it has to be established and all other man-made laws are rejected this is the order from Allah the Most merciful.I will submit a detailed answer to this in a some days I will submit your Question to http://islam-qa.com/en to help you out on this.

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

Question : when i blow myself up do i get many virgins???

get ready for an answer that you will net get on television...
now inshallah (with the wil of Allah) the truth will be made clear to you

http://abdurrahman.org/knowledge/Abbas-Abu-Yahya/162_-_The_Ruling_of_Suicide_Bombing_www.AbdurRahman.org.pdf

Answer :
Praise be to Allaah.

Suicide is a major sin. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that the one who commits suicide will be punished with something like that with which he killed himself.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: âWhoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the Fire of Hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the Fire of Hell, for ever and ever.â Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.

Suicide is not put a person beyond the pale of Islam as some people think, rather it is a major sin that is subject to the will of Allaah on the Day of Resurrection: if He wills, He will forgive it, and if He wills He will punish for it. So one should not neglect to make sumplication for for the one who did this ack.. and be sincere in doing so; perhaps that may be the means of Allaah forgiving her.

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

What do YOU personally think what should happen to people that draw Muhammed

Answer: He would have been beheaded if he was under the islamic law.

I personaly would let Allah deal with him. The muslims who possess knowledge are not the least bit harmed with such an issue.

A Renowned Muslim Scholar's Criticial Response to Recent Attempts to Defame the Prophet Muhammad through Cartoon Drawings and Accusations of Terrorism

[ In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy ]

All praises are due to Allah, and may Allah exalt the status of the Messenger of Allah, and that of his family and his companions, and may He grant them peace.

As for what follows:

Some newspapers and other forms of media have spread hurtful, vicious information that could only emanate from the jealous, arrogant enemies of Islam and its Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace).

That conduct comprises a calumniation of Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah and a distortion of his message by jealous individuals and Christian organizations, as well as envious and irresponsible columnists, like those who write for the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten.

Its writers mocked the best of Mankind and the most distinguished of the Messengers, Muhammad (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace), the likes of whose nobility, honor, justice, and manners the earth has never known of. Neither has it known of a more complete and comprehensive message than his, nor a more just and merciful one.

It is a message that embraces belief in all of the prophets and messengers, honoring them and defending them from calumniation and defamation. It has also preserved an accurate history of the prophets, including Jesus and Moses. So whoever disbelieves in Muhammad and speaks of him in a derogatory manner has disbelieved in all of the prophets and disparaged all of them.

Recently, some uncivilized miscreants made fun of the Prophet, drawing various pictures of him. Twelve despicable pictures, one of them portrayed him (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) wearing a turban resembling a bomb on his head.

We say to these criminals and their envious supporters in Europe and America: You are blaming others for your very own crimes!

Let it be known that never did Muhammad (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace), nor his righteous successors or any of his honorable companions, ever establish factories for even the most primitive of weapons, like swords and spears, let alone atomic bombs, long-range missiles, or any other weapon of mass destruction.

Never did Muhammad (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) build a single weapon factory. Rather, he was sent as a mercy for the entire creation, to guide all Mankind towards happiness in their worldly lives and in their hereafter, such that they fulfill their Creatorâs right upon them, for it is He who created them to worship Him alone. Whoever rejects this is truly a criminal deserving punishment in this life and the next, by the Lord of all that exists, the Creator of this universe and its Master.

As for you O Westerners, claimants of civilization, you have constitutions and statutes that destroy upright moral character and permit all kinds of forbidden acts, the likes of fornication and homosexuality, as well as usury which destroys the economies of entire nations, and the eating of improperly slaughtered animals (dead meats) and pork, something that causes the loss of concern for women's values, and thus a man does not feel protective of his wife, sister, or daughter, and thus she fornicates with or intimately befriends whomever she pleases. These are some of the means which lead to ruin, and they have been prohibited in all of the prophetic messages.

As for bombs and all other weapons of destruction, war planes, tanks, and long-range missiles, you are the ones who engineered and manufactured them with your satanic minds that only think about transgression, animosity, oppression, attacking, tyranny, conquering entire races of people and enslaving them, spilling their blood, and usurping their natural resources. You think only about annihilating those who oppose you and stand in the way of your greedy aspirations, your oppression and spreading of hatred. All this wrapped up in the name of civilization, human rights, freedom, and justice!

All intelligent people know this about you. For your dark history is overflowing with uncivil and terrorist acts, a history recorded against you by both your enemies and allies alike.

Anyone who does not know this should read about your history and your occupation of numerous nations, or at least read the history and some horrible results of your two World Wars. For example, the number of fatalities in the First World War in Europe reached "More than 10 million, and they were the elite of their nations' youth. And more than twice this number had incurred serious injuries disabling them for the rest of their lives." [Refer to: At-Taareekh al-Mu'aasir: Uruubbaa minath-Thawratil-Fransiyyah ilal-Harbil-'Aalamiyyaith-Thaaniyah, p.505. (Lit: Recent History, Europe from the French Revolution to the Second World War)]

The number of soldiers killed in the Second World War reached: "17 million, along with another 18 million civilian fatalities - all of them killed within a period of only five and a half years. Experts have estimated that the military expenses alone reached $1.1 trillion, and that losses caused by the war reached the value of $2.1 trillion. Added to this are the number of entire cities destroyed, the amount of earth scorched, the agriculture that was flooded, and the factories and plantations that stopped production, not to mention the number of livestock that were destroyed or lost." [(Al-Harb al-'Aalamiyyah ath-Thaaniyah by Ramadhaan Land, p.448-449) (Lit: The Second World War)]

( Or do you think that most of them even listen or use their intellects? They are only like cattle, rather, even more astray than that. ) [Quran 25:44

( And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them. ) [Quran 26:227]

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

to E1337 :

the poster saying " behead those who say Islam is Violent "

This a foolish man with no knowledge of what he speask ISLAM does not Allow the killing of innocent.. if this person beheads someone for that reason.. he would beheaded himself ..or he would have to pay blood money to the family of the killed and the choice is given to the family of the one who is killed.

DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT MUSLIMS DO ... LOOK AT WHAT ISLAM SAYS...

maybe like only 5% of the Muslims are REAL genuine Muslims on the correct methodology of islam as taought to us by the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

Question: why, in Islam, is Jesus regarded as just a prophet?

Answer: Something for the Christians

Some Sincere Advice
To
Every Christian

Please click the link below and read with an open heart that desires the truth.

http://understand-islam.net/site/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=179

I pray to ALLAH the ONE and ONLY... worthy of worship that he guides you all.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Allah the Most Merciful sent you this Quran as a warning, calling you to believe in him ... and promising you his mercy if you do and eternal pleasure after you die ..which is paradise

Sounds like God (the Christian version) and Yahweh. In fact it sounds like a lot of different gods, however, we'll use the Islamic &quotarents" just to keep things simple.

I pray to ALLAH the ONE and ONLY... worthy of worship that he guides you all.

Anyone with a god will say the same.

DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT MUSLIMS DO ... LOOK AT WHAT ISLAM SAYS...

This I can agree with.

However it still raises several questions. I've asked Christians this several times, and any other religious person for that matter, however the answers always fall short of satisfaction.

Question: Without using the excuse "It's called faith", how do you know your religion is the correct one?
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

As for you O Westerners, claimants of civilization, you have constitutions and statutes that destroy upright moral character and permit all kinds of forbidden acts, the likes of fornication and homosexuality, as well as usury which destroys the economies of entire nations, and the eating of improperly slaughtered animals (dead meats) and pork, something that causes the loss of concern for women's values, and thus a man does not feel protective of his wife, sister, or daughter, and thus she fornicates with or intimately befriends whomever she pleases. These are some of the means which lead to ruin, and they have been prohibited in all of the prophetic messages.

For crying out loud this person is a renowned scholar?! You gotta be kiddin' me.
Bacon turns women into *****s? A woman befriending whomever she pleases is a "forbidden act"? And "constitutions and statutes that destroy upright moral character", really? Yea, because "freedom of expression" is something vile, you may say somehting "they" don't like.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Question to a muslim: Do you think that your religion should be adapted (not denied; just adapted) to the actual world, since that world did change quite a bit since your religion started to spread? A lot of people are actually adapting it to nowaday everyday life, but I am speaking of a more global change.
Answer to non-Muslim : Yes it has to be established and all other man-made laws are rejected this is the order from Allah the Most merciful.I will submit a detailed answer to this in a some days I will submit your Question to http://islam-qa.com/en to help you out on this.
Sorry, but you misunderstood my question. I was not asking whether non-muslims should convert, I was rather asking whether muslims should adapt their religion and way of life to modern life, or stay on the old-since-written and outdated laws and words?

something that causes the loss of concern for women's values, and thus a man does not feel protective of his wife, sister, or daughter, and thus she fornicates with or intimately befriends whomever she pleases.

If you think this is happening in all normal couples in the western world, you are mistaken, and I can reassure you that there are still many people who hold women in high esteem and in the same time let them have the same freedom a man would have.

and permit all kinds of forbidden acts, the likes of fornication and homosexuality

I cannot understand how you can accuse homosexuals of something they did not decide themselves to be. You talk of homosexuality as if it was something people did willingly just because they are bad. You are completely mistaken. They are regular people, born with their own sexual orientation, just like everyone else, and deserve the same respect.
Showing 16-30 of 103