ForumsWEPR[necro] Islam- Ask me !!

103 52653
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

In the Name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful

[ Say: Who is Allaah?"He is Allaah, {the} One. "Allaah us-Samad {self-Sufficient}. "He begets
not, nor was He begotten; "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto
Him."] Soorat Al Ikhlaas {112:1-4}

[Indeed your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six
Days, and then He Istawa {rose over} the Throne {really in a manner that suits
His Majesty}. He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and
{He created} the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His
is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allaah, the Lord of the 'alameen
{mankind and jinns}!] Soorat Al A'raaf {7:54}

[ It is Allaah Who has sent down the Book {the Quraan} in truth, and the
Balance {i.e. to act justly}. And what can make you know that perhaps the Hour
is close at hand?] Soorat Ash Shura {42:17}

[ O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person
{Adam}, and from him He created his wife, and from them both He created
many men and women and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual
{rights}, and {do not cut the relations of} the wombs {kinship}. Surely, Allaah is
Ever an All-Watcher over you.] Soorat An Nisaa {4:1}

I invite you to Islam.

to worship No God except Allah and muhammad(s),Jesus,mosses etc are all Prophets Of Allah(God)

if you believe in the above then you become a Muslim.

• 103 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Not far into this but this already looks like a contradiction. It's already stated Allah being Merciful a few times.

Here we have Allah preventing people from believing, which brings on an 'awful doom' doesn't seem that merciful to prevent people from believing if the result is an awful doom.

"As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. (7)"

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

There is no contradiction.

Allah the Most Merciful sent you this Quran as a warning, calling you to believe in him ... and promising you his mercy if you do and eternal pleasure after you die ..which is paradise

And

Allah is Warning you that if you donât believe in him after this Quran has reached you or Islam his come to your knowledge... then if you die... you are doomed for ETERNITY in the Fire of Hell whoâs Fuel is Men and stones.

As for this blessed verse that you quoted..

Allah is telling the believers who are involved in the work of calling people to Islam the kind of hearts disbeliever possess. Even when guidance comes to them, they CHOOSE to stay Ignorant, arrogant. and have permanently chosen not to believe.
They do not ponder upon the meanings of the Quran. Allah seals the hearts of those whom no longer have the desire to be guided after the guidance has come to them.. and ALLAH is ALL knowledgeable and does whatever he wills.

This is why "As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. (7)"

I call you to Worship one God ALLAH... right now.. this is for his Mercy that you are reciveing a chance.

ill do my best to help you..but lissten ..it is you to you..if you chose to be guided or not.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

In other words, he's very merciful to everyone except those who don't do what he says. So as long as you don't do anything wrong, he won't punish you.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I thought the Holy Bible was God's gift to man to save their souls?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Allah seals the hearts of those whom no longer have the desire to be guided after the guidance has come to them.

Why would Allah do that if it meant something bad will happen to them? Wouldn't it be more merciful of him to reveal himself to such people so they can believe and enter into his grace, rather then prevent them from believing?
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

"If Allah wants to favor someone, He grants him comprehension (understanding) of this religion."

Wait, Allah chooses who will and will not find paradise after death? People who are cast into hell are punished because they don't believe in Allah, but they don't believe in Allah because Allah has not chosen them.

Also, if Allah picks and chooses, what's the point in sending a holy book to warn everyone?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

For those of you who might want to read the Qur'an so you can form questions here's a link.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/

Click on the big red button that says "Launch Quran Explorer" you can read it yourself and even has a feature where it reads it to you in two languages.

Just thought that might be handy in this thread.

dualduo642
dualduo642
21 posts
Nomad

my firend bought a quran and just for funsies put in his duffel when we went to florida and he got the pat down. ever read America Alone by Mark Steyn. Is funny but gives u insihts to islamic world and what theyre doing to the world. ;#

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Sending a book is not a warning. Coming down to us and warning us is a bloody warning. Why believe a book? Pff.

I'd prefer believe in Blood Brothers or Harry Potter, because even then it's fun to know about.

Knowing of a God that will kill you for not reading his book with (and this is hypocritical) an "Open mind"? Right.

- H

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Ok, ok, ok. So there's a terribly overpowered guy, right? And I must believe in him, otherwise he will get angry and he will kill him. Also to avoid his wrath I have to pray him every day, don't eat for a part of the year, and other hypocrisies. So what if a MAN would do this to you? What would you do? would you crawl to him and lick his boots doing everything he asks? I don't know what you would do. But I wouldn't. I am a man with a dignity, and I'm not going to follow a god that will punish me if I do something that he don't like, no matter what fancy things he promise to me if I lick his boots. That's the same logic of people following dictators, or joining criminal organizations. "who cares if he kills and tortures everyone who doesn't agree with him? I will do what he commands and he will help me!"

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Question to a muslim: Do you think that your religion should be adapted (not denied; just adapted) to the actual world, since that world did change quite a bit since your religion started to spread? A lot of people are actually adapting it to nowaday everyday life, but I am speaking of a more global change.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Question: What are the basic rules of the Islamic faith and how do they differ from those of Judaism and Christianity?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Alright, why, in Islam, is Jesus regarded as just a prophet?
There are over 360 Old Testament prophecies about Jesus being the Messiah. I just want to see the Islamic reasoning behind this.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Alright, why, in Islam, is Jesus regarded as just a prophet?
There are over 360 Old Testament prophecies about Jesus being the Messiah. I just want to see the Islamic reasoning behind this.

You sure of the accuracy of that site?

"1. Genesis 3:15.....Seed of a woman (virgin birth).....Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:18-20"

It's talking about God putting the snake and woman along with their offspring against each other, not a prophecy about Jesus being born from a virgin.

Genesis 3:15 (KJV)
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I'm sure there will be a couple of errors, but the main point is that there are many prophecies about Jesus being the Messiah.

Showing 1-15 of 103