ForumsWEPR[necro] Islam- Ask me !!

103 52667
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

In the Name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful

[ Say: Who is Allaah?"He is Allaah, {the} One. "Allaah us-Samad {self-Sufficient}. "He begets
not, nor was He begotten; "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto
Him."] Soorat Al Ikhlaas {112:1-4}

[Indeed your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six
Days, and then He Istawa {rose over} the Throne {really in a manner that suits
His Majesty}. He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and
{He created} the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His
is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allaah, the Lord of the 'alameen
{mankind and jinns}!] Soorat Al A'raaf {7:54}

[ It is Allaah Who has sent down the Book {the Quraan} in truth, and the
Balance {i.e. to act justly}. And what can make you know that perhaps the Hour
is close at hand?] Soorat Ash Shura {42:17}

[ O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person
{Adam}, and from him He created his wife, and from them both He created
many men and women and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual
{rights}, and {do not cut the relations of} the wombs {kinship}. Surely, Allaah is
Ever an All-Watcher over you.] Soorat An Nisaa {4:1}

I invite you to Islam.

to worship No God except Allah and muhammad(s),Jesus,mosses etc are all Prophets Of Allah(God)

if you believe in the above then you become a Muslim.

• 103 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Sorry, the first two-thirds of the first block should be quoted...

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

You skipped me.

Question: What are the basic rules of the Islamic faith and how do they differ from those of Judaism and Christianity?

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Suicide is a major sin. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that the one who commits suicide will be punished with something like that with which he killed himself.

Blowing yourself up is NOT suicide, it is martyrdom. You do it because you want to kill infidels, not because you want to kill yourself. And a martyr will be rewarded by God. Isn't that right?!

What do YOU personally think what should happen to people that draw Muhammed

Answer: He would have been beheaded if he was under the islamic law.

That's some crazy sh*t...

As for you O Westerners, claimants of civilization, you have constitutions and statutes that destroy upright moral character and permit all kinds of forbidden acts, the likes of fornication and homosexuality, as well as usury which destroys the economies of entire nations, and the eating of improperly slaughtered animals (dead meats) and pork, something that causes the loss of concern for women's values, and thus a man does not feel protective of his wife, sister, or daughter, and thus she fornicates with or intimately befriends whomever she pleases. These are some of the means which lead to ruin, and they have been prohibited in all of the prophetic messages.

*facepalm*

I don't even want to write a proper response because it wouldn't change anything. You seem to be pretty fundamentalistic...
Thank God (even if he doesn't exist) that I know some secular Muslims...
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I like your idea of making this thread, it's very informational! I'm also surpised at the lack of insults from the atheists, very impressive. Now for my question.

How does Islam view Mary? I know there is a book in the Qu'ran about her.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

These questions are not mine, they come from a blog I read. So here are ten questions involving the seventy two virgins...

1. Where do these 72 virgins come from?

2. Does anyone specify that these virgins are all female?

3. Assuming they are, are they supposed to be the souls of women who died before having sex in their mortal life?

4. Or is there some virgin factory in heaven producing females for the sole purpose of having sex with dead men?

5. Doesnât that make god a pimp?

6. And since they believe that you donât take your body with you to heaven does it really matter if these women have or havenât had sex?

7. If these are souls of females who died virgins, doesnât that mean that a good portion of these virgins would be the souls of children? (Ick⦠just ick.)

8. Also, the implication is that you get to have sex with all of these virgins as your reward, but without a body, what is the point?

9. What afterlife story do Muslim women get to look forward to? (Clearly they donât get to be with their male loved ones as they will be hanging out in front of the virgin factory.)

10. Or do they get forced into being *wink, wink* âvirginsâ for some man other than their husbands or loved ones? (Thatâs a lot of coordination to make sure that a man doesnât show up for his 72 virgins and say âHey, that one there is my wife! I know that sheâs not a virgin!â That would be awkward to try to come back from.)

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

âWhoever does an action which we have not commanded then it is
rejected.â

Got this off of the poorly supplied link to somthing that says that Islam does not support the bombings.

That is kinda like saying that whenever you do something that the church has not commanded, they will kill you. What if you are feeling horny and the Islamic leaders decide to reject you because you did something (or someone) that they did not approve of.

This quote by Mahatma Gahndi is sufficient. It may be Mohandas Gandi, but I think the website I got it from was wrong.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your christians are so unlike your christ.

Another quote by the same guy.

Faith... Must be enforced by reason... when faith becomes blind it dies.

He has the right idea, and so far, you are showing me no reason to believe in Islam rather than say, Hinduism or Christianity. They all claim that they are correct, and that only they will make you feel fulfilled. All of them have large groups of believers and all of them are dead wrong. Shall I go on?

Faith in a god that won't help you, and condems you to hell is like saying that the government of (insert country here) is flawless and without defect. All religions are human made, and as such, contain a large degree of error. Supposedly, most of them also originated in a large opium transportation route. If you want to think that god will hear you because he told the &quotrophets" what to write down, realize that the &quotrophets" were most likely high when they had their "visions" and that "miracles," like anything, become more skewed and distorted with every retelling.

You want to say that Islam is a peaceful religion? What about Shiria law? Why do you think the world must be cleansed of all who do not believe? How can you say one thing and yet do a completly different thing at the same time? I call hypocracy and fallacy in judgement.

Please, it was once put to me like this:

Religion is like a penis.
It is fine to have one, fine to be proud of having one, but please, don't wip it out in public and try to jam it down my throat.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Religion is like a penis.
It is fine to have one, fine to be proud of having one, but please, don't wip it out in public and try to jam it down my throat.

I feel the exact same way about atheism :P
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

I feel the exact same way about atheism :P

I can has epic win?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I can has epic win?

Denied...

Atheism is purely reactionary.
Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

2. Does anyone specify that these virgins are all female?

Achmed much?
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I know it may sound like a very stupid question, and I know all the basic stuff- but:

Can you give me a real answer as to why a terrorist organization called the "hamas" sends people running into Israeli shopping malls and exploding, killing tons of civilians and pretty much no army? And why, when asked about it, they claim it was for their religion?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

As for you O Westerners, claimants of civilization, you have constitutions and statutes that destroy upright moral character and permit all kinds of forbidden acts, the likes of fornication and homosexuality, as well as usury which destroys the economies of entire nations, and the eating of improperly slaughtered animals (dead meats) and pork, something that causes the loss of concern for women's values, and thus a man does not feel protective of his wife, sister, or daughter, and thus she fornicates with or intimately befriends whomever she pleases. These are some of the means which lead to ruin, and they have been prohibited in all of the prophetic messages.

Maybe, but we are winning.

http://http://unfollowingjesus.com/files/2010/12/atheism_vs_religion1.jpg
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Fail pic, can iz try again?
http://unfollowingjesus.com/files/2010/12/atheism_vs_religion1.jpg

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Suicide is a major sin. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that the one who commits suicide will be punished with something like that with which he killed himself.

Okay, I found here something very interesting for you.

Suicide is against Islam. Martyrdom is not.

"Suicide bomber" is a derogatory term invented in the West to try and describe what in Islam is known as a Fedayeen or Shahid... a martyr. The point of the bomber isn't suicide. It is to kill infidels in battle. This is not just permitted by Muhammad, but encouraged with liberal promises of heavenly reward, including food and sex.

Qur'an (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Qur'an (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..."

Bukhari (52:54) - The words of Muhammad: "I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day Jihadists often say that they love death.

(Source: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/018-suicide-bombing.htm)

Like I said before, suicide bombings are not against the rules of Islam...
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

whoever was asking about how islam differs from isla, islam believes christianty and judasim were once pure religons until they were corrupted. so allah (god) send down islam and the holy book (quran) to once again clean up the corruption, and he promised that no one would corrupt his books or change them. one sign of this is if you go to one christains house, and you see his bible, another christian might have a bible that contradicts the first bible. but with the quran, every quran is the same, only differences being cosmetic e.g different color or that kind of a thing. Other then the jews talmud, and the chirstians new testament the fundamentles of islam, judaism, and christanty are actually relatively similar.

Showing 31-45 of 103