ForumsWEPR[necro] Islam- Ask me !!

103 52630
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

In the Name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful

[ Say: Who is Allaah?"He is Allaah, {the} One. "Allaah us-Samad {self-Sufficient}. "He begets
not, nor was He begotten; "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto
Him."] Soorat Al Ikhlaas {112:1-4}

[Indeed your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six
Days, and then He Istawa {rose over} the Throne {really in a manner that suits
His Majesty}. He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and
{He created} the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His
is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allaah, the Lord of the 'alameen
{mankind and jinns}!] Soorat Al A'raaf {7:54}

[ It is Allaah Who has sent down the Book {the Quraan} in truth, and the
Balance {i.e. to act justly}. And what can make you know that perhaps the Hour
is close at hand?] Soorat Ash Shura {42:17}

[ O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person
{Adam}, and from him He created his wife, and from them both He created
many men and women and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual
{rights}, and {do not cut the relations of} the wombs {kinship}. Surely, Allaah is
Ever an All-Watcher over you.] Soorat An Nisaa {4:1}

I invite you to Islam.

to worship No God except Allah and muhammad(s),Jesus,mosses etc are all Prophets Of Allah(God)

if you believe in the above then you become a Muslim.

• 103 Replies
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Sooo are you going to answer my question, or are you doing one at a time?

Ah, one at a time it seems.

So if you are getting all the information from that source, why didn't you just give us the link? And just to add, I would personally like to know what you believe, not what Islam Questions and Answers believes.
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

So if you are getting all the information from that source, why didn't you just give us the link? And just to add, I would personally like to know what you believe, not what Islam Questions and Answers believes.

do not look at what a muslims but Look at what the ISLAM says.

ISLAM Q and A is one of the most autentic souce of getting knowledge of Islam

i bet 99% of everyone here learned about Islam for BBC and CNN, google and yahoo answers.

now i have giving you the real deal and here we have you saying.

tell me what you believe in.

sir, i am a student of knowledge i quote my religion only from the authentic sources.
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

you should read that wall of text IF you want to know the real truth.

people want me to give answers about Islam from my desires.

well this is not how things work. the Religion of ALLAH is the Truth and i will post only that which is genuine authentic and reliable. All the answers i gave you in this thread is what the scholars are preaching of Islam.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Honestly I'm getting rather bored of everyone claiming that their religion is 'true', 'truth', 'reliable', 'fact', 'right', etc. None of these words can be honestly or even accurately applied to ANY religion. If something is true then it is demonstrably so. If it is demonstrable then it is testable, verifiable and must be potentially falsifiable. No religion can claim to be any of these things so all are reduced to speculation and personal opinion, nothing more.

I don't mean this to degrade or insult anyone. I am simply pointing this out so that we can all understand what we are dealing with and have a civil conversation accordingly. I think that if we can let go of such claims regarding religion and treat it as what it is, a personal opinion, then we can begin to move past the narrow minded prejudices and engage in more meaningful conversation on the topic.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Do you have to say Allah in every sentence? I mean that in both the personal and theologic sense.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Allah means 'god', that's all. The one that always gets me is that when referring to Mohammed they have to say 'eace be upon him' or something close to that. A rather odd show of deference to a warlord who caused quite the opposite of 'eace' in his own lifetime.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Allah means 'god', that's all. The one that always gets me is that when referring to Mohammed they have to say 'eace be upon him' or something close to that. A rather odd show of deference to a warlord who caused quite the opposite of 'eace' in his own lifetime.

Give me an example of him not being peaceful.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Muhammad was a military officer, he -often- led warriors in raids on Meccan merchant caravans.
Likewise, in several battles he led Muslim forces, as a matter of fact Muhammad himself in a battle was badly injured.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Show me your source on him raiding caravans. Also, just because he was a general and led the muslims in battle, and on top of that fought him self, he is a warlord?

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Show me your source on him raiding caravans. Also, just because he was a general and led the muslims in battle, and on top of that fought him self, he is a warlord?

war·lord
â â/ËwÉ"rËlÉ"rd/ Show Spelled[wawr-lawrd] Show IPA
â"noun
a military leader, especially of a warlike nation.
a military commander who has seized power, especially in one section of a country.

Yes. Yes it does.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Show me your source on him raiding caravans

Just read wikipedia. Caravan raids
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

this is wrong tham ht allah punishes you if you dont belive in allah(god) just wants you to be good dont hurt other or you will be punished be cause you have hurted a person thats why god sends difrent books so you belive in him so you will be a good man or woman belive me beliving in this stuff gives you a relaxation some times when i think to the things that allah had sed i feel better or ...

and about prophet mohammad he was a true muslim the prophet of all muslims and the last prophet he was a good man best man in his whole life when he dident know he was going to be a prophet he made a team with arab men to protect ppl and other stuff he did god made him the muslim prophet when he was 40 and... and about attacking other countries it was all of the ppls wish to make theyr place biger i am saying one of the resens of attacking to other contries was this but the other risen was gather the whole world to islam and ...

and about ppl who say that god punishes who ever wants thats wrong only who is bad will be punished and ...

OK thats enogh if you have other questions pleas ask

convencing other to join beleving allah with power and force or trethening is wrong (allah) sed

peac be apon muhammad and his family

(well i got a little bit emotional in this sentence the last one)

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I suggest you study your history a little closer. While I don't know a great deal about Islam as a religion, I studied it's foundations a little as to understand the Post Roman era better
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Im Muslim.
Allahu Akbar!!!

Sorry, that's spam, since you contribute nothing and it's under 7 words.

I am by no means knowledgeable on the muslim faith, but from what I do know of it, it makes other religions look tame and accepting.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

allah(god) just wants you to be good

Yes. And to pray 5 times a day. Do the Ramadan. Go to the Mecca. Stone/kill infidels. Defend Islam. Thousands of ridiculous sins that you can't commit (eat pork, drink alcohol...). Never question Islam...and I'm sure the list goes on. Your god is too demanding for me. Sorry :/
Showing 61-75 of 103