ForumsWEPR[necro] Islam- Ask me !!

103 52549
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

In the Name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful

[ Say: Who is Allaah?"He is Allaah, {the} One. "Allaah us-Samad {self-Sufficient}. "He begets
not, nor was He begotten; "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto
Him."] Soorat Al Ikhlaas {112:1-4}

[Indeed your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six
Days, and then He Istawa {rose over} the Throne {really in a manner that suits
His Majesty}. He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and
{He created} the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His
is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allaah, the Lord of the 'alameen
{mankind and jinns}!] Soorat Al A'raaf {7:54}

[ It is Allaah Who has sent down the Book {the Quraan} in truth, and the
Balance {i.e. to act justly}. And what can make you know that perhaps the Hour
is close at hand?] Soorat Ash Shura {42:17}

[ O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person
{Adam}, and from him He created his wife, and from them both He created
many men and women and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual
{rights}, and {do not cut the relations of} the wombs {kinship}. Surely, Allaah is
Ever an All-Watcher over you.] Soorat An Nisaa {4:1}

I invite you to Islam.

to worship No God except Allah and muhammad(s),Jesus,mosses etc are all Prophets Of Allah(God)

if you believe in the above then you become a Muslim.

• 103 Replies
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

All Praise be for Allah and may the peace and Blessings of Allah be upon last and final Prophet.

can I have 3 min of your life.

please click, it is only 3 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK04klr53i8

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

All Praise be for Allah and may the peace and Blessings of Allah be upon last and final Prophet.

Peace of Allah? Doesn't he want to make us pieces, not peace?

* 2:6-7 "As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom."

* 2:286, 3:147 "Give us victory over the disbelieving folk."

* 3:28 "Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers."

* 3:32 "Allah loveth not the disbelievers."

* 3:56 "As for those who disbelieve I shall chastise them with a heavy chastisement in the world and the Hereafter; and they will have no helpers."

* 3:85 "Whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter."

* 4:91 "Take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant."

* 4:101 "The disbelievers are an open enemy to you."

* 4:144 "Choose not disbelievers for (your) friends in place of believers. Would ye give Allah a clear warrant against you?"

* 5:51 "Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. ... He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them."

* 8:39 "Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah."

* 9:5 "Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush."

* 9:29 "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah."

* 9:73 "Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end."

* 9:113 "It is not for the Prophet, and those who believe, to pray for the forgiveness of idolaters even though they may be near of kin (to them) after it hath become clear that they are people of hell-fire."

* 9:123 "Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you."

* 22:15 "Whoso is wont to think (through envy) that Allah will not give him (Muhammad) victory in the world and the Hereafter (and is enraged at the thought of his victory), let him stretch a rope up to the roof (of his dwelling), and let him hang himself."

* 28:86 "Never be a helper to the disbelievers."

* 30:45 "He loveth not the disbelievers."

* 58:22 "Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren."

* 60:1 "Choose not My enemy and your enemy for allies. Do ye give them friendship when they disbelieve?"

* 60:13 "Be not friendly with a folk with whom Allah is wroth, (a folk) who have despaired of the Hereafter."

* 66:9 "Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end."

So don't try and bless us. Try in curse us, like your book says.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

please click, it is only 3 min.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK04klr53i8

I clicked and clicked, but, I think failure stopped me from getting anywhere...or maybe you just never turn the URLs into links...here you go!

Back2Islam's Youtube Video
qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

either allah supports things like al Qaeda or he doesn't. If he does he's not worth worshipping if he doesn't then he should stop them. Either way he isn't worth worshipping.

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

314d1

it clearly seems to me that you are Blind.

God is giving you a chance to become a Muslim...

and at the same time he is saying to us what will happen to those who do not believe

this is LOGIC.. if you possess any intellect their is no reason to carry any love for the one who does not believe in ONE this is our creed and and what we are ordered by Allah the all MIGHTY

What about all of these verses

Surah: 3 Aya: 31

Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love Allâh then follow me (i.e. accept Islâmic Monotheism, follow the Qur'ân and the Sunnah), Allâh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Surah: 5 Aya: 54
O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islâm), Allâh will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allâh, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allâh which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allâh is All­Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All­Knower.

Surah: 61 Aya: 4
4. Verily, Allâh loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure

8. Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity.

Surah: 41 Aya: 4

4. Giving glad tidings [of Paradise to the one who believes in the Oneness of Allâh (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism) and fears Allâh much (abstains from all kinds of sins and evil deeds) and loves Allâh much (performing all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)], and warning (of punishment in the Hell Fire to the one who disbelieves in the Oneness of Allâh), but most of them turn away, so they listen not.

25. And [Ibrâhim (Abraham)] said: "You have taken (for worship) idols instead of Allâh, and the love between you is only in the life of this world, but on the Day of Resurrection, you shall disown each other, and curse each other, and your abode will be the Fire, and you shall have no helper."

READ THE QURAN FROM COVER TO COVER...

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

AND ASK A MUSLIM ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY REGARDING THE doubts that " YOU " have regrding th religion of ISALM

and keep a clear heart and accept the truth.. when it comes to you...

do you not then take heed?

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

it clearly seems to me that you are Blind.

Blind. With a capital letter. Sounds important.

God is giving you a chance to become a Muslim...

Wouldn't that be Allah? Or does Islam subscribe to the same he who should not be named thing of the other Abraham religions?

and at the same time he is saying to us what will happen to those who do not believe

Lemme guess. It involves beheading and fire.

this is LOGIC.. if you possess any intellect their is no reason to carry any love for the one who does not believe in ONE this is our creed and and what we are ordered by Allah the all MIGHTY

What logic exactly? "Believe in us or burn" would be effective, if it wasn't for the fact that I would have to believe you for said threat to be effective.

What about this verse?

2:6 As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
2:7 Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

So if you believe in the Koran, then why are you attempting to convert when your own book says you will be unsuccessful?

What you should be doing is trying to find me and/or kill me.

2:190 Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.
2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Fortunately that is only if I somehow am the aggressor.

But you can't be friendly with me, so don't even try. It would be against your book:

60:13 O ye who believe! Be not friendly with a folk with whom Allah is wroth, (a folk) who have despaired of the Hereafter as the disbelievers despair of those who are in the graves.

But then there is this verse that says you should try killing me, even though I am not the aggressor.

9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

So now I am confused. Are you supposed to kill me or not?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

[quote]God is giving you a chance to become a Muslim...

Wouldn't that be Allah? Or does Islam subscribe to the same he who should not be named thing of the other Abraham religions?[/quote]

Doesn't seem God is doing a very good job there.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Sorry for the double.

Lemme guess. It involves beheading and fire.

A Muslim describes hell in this video. Something about being hit in the face with a hammer and hell snakes.
Punishments in Islamic Hell
qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

@back2islam You are joking right. No sane person could call religion logic. If allah is all powerful why didn't he just make humans unable to stop believing in God

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

E1337

GO BACK ..and re-read the posts submitted in this thread about suicidal bombing... Islam does not allow it... so stop with your nonsense. the truth regarding these bombing are unknown..your media brainwashes you into thinking its the Muslims when they are men for YOUR own countries only trying to destabilize other countries for reasons such as wealth,oil ,power etc.

so stop with this garbage that Islam allows it ...ISLAM DO NOT,its Major sin... do you understand or do you want me to spam it x10 so you intellect can absorb it.

Magegraywolf

Punishments are only for the disbeliever

why do you not become a Muslim and have belief in Allah ,pray 5 times ( takes like 5-6 min per prayer) give money(Zakat) to the poor if you are rich if not keep it all for your self... go to Hajj if you are able to and fast the month of Ramadan.

that is it.

This is what Allah wants you to do.

EASY.

stop learning Islam from Wikipedia

go to reliable websites

Islamqa.com
------------

Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

qwerty1011

Allah has put us humans/ jins in a Test .. that can we worship him in the unseen

he provided us with prophets who came with scriptures such as bible Torah Quran all are from Allah ..but most of them went corrupt as men altered the words of Allah for their own sick and evil gains.

then Allah promised to protect Quran and gave the last chance to mankind for their salvation

you need to read Quran ask help from a Muslim who has "knowledge"

surely death will come and truth will be made clear to all and do not let the people and what they say deceive you regarding this message .. verify things by yourself.

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

Yes death will cme and the truth will be made clear to me. There is nothing after death and most of the people in the world wasted their lives worshipping a fantasy

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

why do you not become a Muslim and have belief in Allah ,pray 5 times ( takes like 5-6 min per prayer) give money(Zakat) to the poor if you are rich if not keep it all for your self... go to Hajj if you are able to and fast the month of Ramadan.

that is it.

Why not become an atheist, stop living your life believing in a fantasy, don't waste time praying, not fast, not go on pilgrimages and donate money to whatever you want to whenever you want.

At a quick glance I have to say the atheist way looks better
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

GO BACK ..and re-read the posts submitted in this thread about suicidal bombing... Islam does not allow it... so stop with your nonsense.

That's a lie! I already told you that the reason for suicide bombings isn't the suicide, but the murder of infidels. So a suicide bomber is martyr and will be rewarded by Allah.

your media brainwashes you into thinking its the Muslims when they are men for YOUR own countries only trying to destabilize other countries for reasons such as wealth,oil ,power etc.

You got some evidence? Not? Then stop your propaganda.
Showing 76-90 of 103