The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernif animals could talk!

98 14312
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

wouldn't that make life for us become horrible? heres an eg.
(man is eating hot dog)
Dog: Gimme the hot dog!
Man: "shaking head"
Dog: Gimme the hot Dooog!
Man: No
Dog: Just Gimme the fricken hot dog!

• 98 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i'd ask them questions on why they do the stuff they do. and why they my dog is so scared of the stairs.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

It would make life a lot more noisy. And animals already make lots of noise.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

my cat would be like:

" Hey whyyou no pay attention? Pay attention to meeeeeee! I want to be petted! Pet meeeee! Why you no pet? meeeeooooooowwwww!"x20

If 4Chan is any guide, than ALL cats would say something like:

"lolcatz r funni. I are cat. roflcopter goiz soi soi soi soi!"

Honestly, I can't imagine that talking animals would have anything useful to say. They'd make for some boring conversation.
ShonaFurey
ShonaFurey
67 posts
Nomad

I reckon animals would be the ultimate annoying but dumbed down child with the constant "Pet me, pet me, pet me. me me me me ME, over here"

Pretty much the "Pick me!" or "Are we there yet" sterotype.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I would scream " Get the hell away from me!!!"

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If animals could talk in the manner of humans as portrayed in various media, then they would have to possess human intelligence.

And if that's the case... gee, we're in for a ride. First of all, animal rights would take a new meaning. I'd probably be quite shocked.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Instead of eating meat we would sign a peace treaty to forever live as allies.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

Dog: Gimme the hot dog!
Man: "shaking head"
Dog: Gimme the hot Dooog!
Man: No
Dog: Just Gimme the fricken hot dog!

Isnt that from smosh?
cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

And if that's the case... gee, we're in for a ride. First of all, animal rights would take a new meaning. I'd probably be quite shocked.

Actually, even if animal rights did come into effect, We'd ignore their protests and still farm and slaughter them because we need the food.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Isnt that from smosh?

yeah

Actually, even if animal rights did come into effect, We'd ignore their protests and still farm and slaughter them because we need the food.

Imagine animals today at the slaughterhouse. they whine and moan. Imagine we could understand wht they were saying before they were killed. Imagine that people who hit cows and other animals can hear what the animals say. How could you ignore them then?
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

also, animals could curse the hell out of you.just imagine...

*random imagination sequence*

Cat: Hey! Give me the mother****ing piece of ****ing chicken before I steal your virginity young mother****er!
Man:WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

LOL That would be very funny if that happened. It's great. I would love to be able to talk to animals. It would be great. Someone else to talk with besides people.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Cow tipping would be less fun because the next day youd end up in a police lineup

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i think my dog would say some very bad stuff not allowed by the website censors cause we call her stupid lots xD, shes cute but stupid

TheHuntingHearth
TheHuntingHearth
8 posts
Nomad

if animals could talk, i bet when i feed my fish, they would be like why are you feeding us you **** human im already full.
Then, when i change the water they'd be like YOU're GETTING THE WATER OUT STOP DOING THE WRONG THING!!

Showing 61-75 of 98