ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506876
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

contact me if you need a girlfriend!

buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

i dont need a virtual girlfriend! I really like that girl.

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

i would like to have a boyfriend!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

i would like to have a boyfriend!

Armor Games is a flash game website, not a dating site for teenagers. If you want to find a "boyfriend", go to a teen-dating site, or better, look for one in the real world. But this site, let alone this thread, is not to be used just as a place to say "Hey! I'm single and I want someone here on this site to be my virtual boyfriend/girlfriend!"

No, that isn't the kind of relationship advice that is given here.
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

Hold on guys im going to ask for her phone number this weekend

buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

Guys, i need your help once more... My best friend just told me that when he was talking to some girl he liked, he said '' i have some important thing to tell you, but im a bit shy about it''(fool wants to ask her out ) When girl asks what is it, he says ''Nevermind'' because he got shy.(They're chatting on some website) He needs help to clean up this mess, some fake important thing. He is so screwed right now.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Guys, i need your help once more... My best friend just told me that when he was talking to some girl he liked, he said '' i have some important thing to tell you, but im a bit shy about it''(fool wants to ask her out ) When girl asks what is it, he says ''Nevermind'' because he got shy.(They're chatting on some website) He needs help to clean up this mess, some fake important thing. He is so screwed right now.

From what I get your friend didn't ask someone out when he was supposed to but he didn't cuz he was to shy.

I would say he must be more confident. The worst thing that can happen is that the world explodes or she says no. That isn't to bad. The no saying thing.
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

I would say he must be more confident.

I think so but right now, he is in a terrible situation, and im his best friend and, no hard feeling but, telling him that he should be more confident wont help him right now.
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

my phone #?!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

my phone #?!

The phone number of the girl he likes in the real world, I presume.

Unless you happen to be that girl in real life and neither of you know it yet...
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Unless you happen to be that girl in real life and neither of you know it yet...

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

I need some advice. Should I go after a girl I like who doesn't like me? Or a girl who likes me that I don't like. (assuming that the feeling arn't going to be compleatly mutual at the start of the relationship.)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Should I go after a girl I like who doesn't like me?

Do you know for sure that she doesn't like you, or do you just assume that she doesn't like you because you haven't really attempted to get to know her yet?

Or a girl who likes me that I don't like.

You don't like this girl, and you're sure she likes you back? What is it about her that you don't like?
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

When I say like me, I don't mean in a way that means she wants to be my girlfriend or something. Just like as in likes me as a person.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

When I say like me, I don't mean in a way that means she wants to be my girlfriend or something.

So the first girl doesn't like you as a person, but you like her anyway? And the second girl likes you as a person, but you don't like her as a person?
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

There's no dislike. Just not a specified like. It's not like we dislike each other. I just want to know which would be a better choice.

Showing 526-540 of 2106