ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506875
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

So does the second girl like-like you, or just like you as a person? I can't tell with all the different forms of liking taking place here.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

go with the hotter one. always works best in the end

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Nevermind, I'll just figure it out the old fasioned way.

go with the hotter one. always works best in the end

Thanks! I knew that was the answer! . jk.
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

I need some advice. Should I go after a girl I like who doesn't like me? Or a girl who likes me that I don't like. (assuming that the feeling arn't going to be compleatly mutual at the start of the relationship.)

I don't think you should go after a girl that you don't like. Both sides liking each other is required to have a nice relationship. And about going after a girl who doesn't likes you, if you're not sure that she doesn't likes you, don't hesitate.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The worst thing that can happen is that the world explodes or she says no. That isn't to bad.

:O

The no saying thing

Oh. Had me worried there.
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

my problem i like a girl last year but now this year theirs a hotter girl but then i get to know the girl from last year and see now seems more hot and well im confused

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@aamer
I'm confused too. Please elaborate a little more

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

@aamer
I'm confused too. Please elaborate a little more

I think he means it like this.

Girl#1: He meet and got to know her and he likes her.
Girl#2: He meet sometime recently and thinks shes hot.

I would go for the girl you know, if you already like her personality and think shes hot, well then she seems great. That's my opinion, but someone else's may be different.
inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Hey guys I'd like your help with some relationship shtuff.

Well me and this girl have been dating for almost five months (we've been friends since we were little) and everything is going great
I really like her and she really likes me. Now here is the problem. I see her a lot because we have a lot of classes together and we go to the same church, but every time we have to say goodbye for some reason unknown to me I get really angry. Now of course Im not angry at her, but I don't know why I'm mad.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Sincerely, Inferedmonkey

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Well, I am going to assume it is not the obvious that you don't want to say goodbye because you don't want her to leave. Are you mad at yourself because of something you might have said or done that you think you could have done differently? I do that sometimes and I think over and over in my head what I could have done differently.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

@inferedmonkey

I promise I'm not trying to say anything bad about you, just stating my opinion.

It could be you have withdrawal issues. Like, you hate nothing more than being separated from her. Since you're not mad at her, which is good, you're just mad you have to say goodbye to her.

I wish I could help more but all I can say is try not to get angry, be glad you got to see her, and look forward to seeing her again

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

I promise I'm not trying to say anything bad about you, just stating my opinion.

It could be you have withdrawal issues. Like, you hate nothing more than being separated from her. Since you're not mad at her, which is good, you're just mad you have to say goodbye to her.

I wish I could help more but all I can say is try not to get angry, be glad you got to see her, and look forward to seeing her again

Well thank you for your help is there any way to get over withdraw issues?
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

hey thxs dair 5 thats what i mean but then how do i know if she likes me

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

well, try the one u know first. if not, well u said there was another girl right? :P
but i agree with dair

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

hey i cant get a chance to 'bond ' with her cuz she 'always' with the 'other girl'

Showing 541-555 of 2106