ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506860
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

i need coments before tomarow morn!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yeah now that we know this, i agree with dev. but not anything too big or expensive.... simple chocolates or flowers or both.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Or you know.....why rush into things so fast? Take it slow and easy with the trapping of a relationship, ie the gifts etc. Don't make the relationship seem mercenary.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

LOL i thought dev said push not plush... and again so not to complex but simple? Okay! Thanks! Nich... what do you mean by that?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

i thought dev said push not plush

*shriek* I was going to say a stuffed animal but plush sounds so much better. What Nicho means is that you shouldn't go overboard with your gift and you shouldn't seem like you pushing her to get too serious with you. Let things go how they will. Trying to mess with it too much, especially when you guys are so young, will take an axe to the relationship.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Nich... what do you mean by that?

Don't get her anything so early in the relationship. See what happens first, and swim cautiously in such strange deep waters.
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

I cant believe i took your advise guys, thanks. also i would like to thank you for not giving me cruddy or false advise (oh, just get a condom! etc) thanks once again, if my life is ruined i blame you

WaKySwAg

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

now just what to say on the card (no help needed just wondering aloud)

Don't get her anything so early in the relationship
it is truly not that early on...
squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

I agree there should be less and people should work out their own problems.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I cant believe i took your advise guys, thanks. also i would like to thank you for not giving me cruddy or false advise (oh, just get a condom! etc) thanks once again, if my life is ruined i blame you

Two accounts, bad bro.

And the advice they gave you wasn't bad. If the girl didn't like chocolates and flowers, she has issues.

I agree there should be less and people should work out their own problems.

Sometimes your own perspective is as narrow as the rain trail on your window, dude. There is nothing wrong with outside help.
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

cant believe i took your advise guys, thanks. also i would like to thank you for not giving me cruddy or false advise (oh, just get a condom! etc) thanks once again, if my life is ruined i blame you

Abstenece is the best way to avoid these problems.
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

hahahahahaha 44Flames, hahahahaha ok that was not a second account of mine.

cant believe i took your advise guys, thanks. also i would like to thank you for not giving me cruddy or false advise (oh, just get a condom! etc) thanks once again, if my life is ruined i blame you
it was good advise and above all it worked!!! I was saying if it didn't work, then i would blame you guys, but hey it worked out great! We are still together, the dance turned out fine, and your advise was very helpful. Thanks once again to everyone that posted to help me here! I suggest this thread to anyone with realationship problems, girl or guy, everyone here was very supportive, and very helpfull!

WaKySwAg
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Hahahaha. So a few months ago, I bought this Angry Birds hat ...and so in the past few months, I've went to a mall about 4 times with the hat on...and so far, a total of 6 (cute) chicks came up to me and complimented me on it! So guys, if your lookin' to pick up some girls, I'm convinced that your best bet is an Angry Birds hat. XD

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I need help. What should I do? So theres this girl I've had a crush on for years, she's cute as hell, finally got together with her awhile ago. We've, uh, had our first time a couple weeks ago. She got checked afterwards though. Turns out she was HIV positive. She didn't tell me, and we did it again once she knew. I was just. So mad. I hit her. Hard. I'm so confused, I can't see straight but I hit her again. And again. And I just ran out of her house. She said a thief did it, she didn't want me to get in trouble. I came back to apologize a few days later. Her sister tells me she's in hospital. She's been in a coma for a day. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. I find her room. Tears are streaming down my face. I open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I need help. What should I do? So theres this girl I've had a crush on for years, she's cute as hell, finally got together with her awhile ago. We've, uh, had our first time a couple weeks ago. She got checked afterwards though. Turns out she was HIV positive. She didn't tell me, and we did it again once she knew. I was just. So mad. I hit her. Hard. I'm so confused, I can't see straight but I hit her again. And again. And I just ran out of her house. She said a thief did it, she didn't want me to get in trouble. I came back to apologize a few days later. Her sister tells me she's in hospital. She's been in a coma for a day. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. I find her room. Tears are streaming down my face. I open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

Just kill the sister and the thief that put her in a coma. Then ride the dinosaur and make it shoot lasers.
Showing 661-675 of 2106