ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506858
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

awww i sort of did that.... sorry dude, hope it works out for you D:

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Aww, come on dude. There are billions of fish in this screwed up sea. It was just one person. I know it may seem like she was the only one, but one day, you'll find the right person for you. And she'll like you for who YOU are.

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

Sad story, bro. But don't bother, there are many more to come. We're all young living in a world full of possibilities. Unless it all ends in December (let's hope not :P). Also, unless she thinks you're a creep now, you can give it another try later. Never give it up, lol.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Killersup, I think it's only a perfectly normal case of girl-phobia. But don't worry, there are plenty more fish in the sea. XD

"Love is when your heart jumps into your throat, then splashes back down into your intestines. Then the resulting moisture makes you sweat like crazy. The sweat then shorts out your brain and causes you to babble like a cretin until she leaves" ---Hobbes

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

Burner, you suck for screwing my post on the other thread. *whines*
And did you know there is actually a name for female-phobia? No idea what the name is, though...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup is not scared of girls.just girls he likes.those ones he scared of.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

so your not scared of me?

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Oii, killer, I said WITH CONFIDENCE. It's a get'r. But, i can't rant at ya. First few times I asked a girl out i got the hebbejebbies xD

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Don't we all, crazyape? Don't we all!!
First time I asked someone out she didn't even respond to me, she just ignored me for the next two weeks! I'm guessing it was a ' no' but I cant be sure! Even though its years later, its still awkward between us!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ya killersup might have also ruined a good friendship aswell.:*( bad thing after another today

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Oh, honey, tell Santi what happened.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ya *sniff,sniff* well ya see killersup went to ask her out and she flat out turned him down.then she did not talk to him for the rest of the day.*crying*

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

poor killers-- wait, did u ask her out in third person?

but really, its no big deal. you will get over it as stated their are &quotlenty of fish in the sea" even though a fish wont do you much good....
their is always plan B.
what you will need for plan B
-a white van with tinted windows
-rope
-duct tape
-baseball bat
need a say more? :P
but yeah its best not to obese over this. no biggy, hold your head high.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

acually that plan might just work for killersup.can pickpocket get the tape though?

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Suck it up. I know that's harsh, but you need that dude. Don't give a crap. It's one dang person. Oooh, somone doesn't want to date you, so start hiding in the corner under your bed? Come on, you'll have people flocking to you in no time. That's called pu-, I mean maturing. That's the word.

Showing 691-705 of 2106