ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506857
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ok.killersup got this one girl to dance with him at school dance.she looked happy.but might not have been.it was slow dance.killersup is afraid to take the next step of acually asking her out.advice?please.not sure how to opproach her

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well that isn't too much detail on the girl.
Given if you think she looked happy, just ask her out. Ask her to the movies or to something you think she will enjoy.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

she is country.likes it simple.funny.happy go lucky.country.shorter than killersup.ummmmmmmmmmmm

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Just kill the sister and the thief that put her in a coma. Then ride the dinosaur and make it shoot lasers.

Agree'd.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup trys his moves tommorow.any help at all guys.any at all.he has no moves.help.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Walk up to her, confidently, and ask her out, confidently.

(to something she's sure to wanna do)

If you wanna make it long-term-ish, find out what love language she speaks, and go silvertongue in it. You've gotta know how to adapt to the girl. Test combinations out, you're young, and have time to do that.

The most important thing is.... make ehr feel loved. Without getting all over her. Express your love, preferably without actually saying so.

Why do I get the feeling I'm off-subject? xD

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ummmmmmmmm that kinda sounds kool.exept it might seem a little creepy since she is 12.she might be 13 though.so expressing love is kinda errrrrrr strange.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Dude, just be natural. Don't try to be somone who you aren't. And like her, and you for who you all are.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

She's country? Is she farm girl material or that dainty crap? If she's the kind of country girl I imagine, she'll do just about anything as long as it's interesting.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for the double post :X
But I don't think you have to be smooth with a country girl. Just don't get creepy and you should be Fine

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ok.tommorow killersup will ask.wish him luck and if he is rejected the killersup will not be on for a while

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

turned down.*whimpers* it was bad.killersup stuck out.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Awwwwww. What went wrong? D:

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Sorry to hear that bro.

Somone need a hug?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

everything went wrong.killersup's stomach went all flippy and crap and when he asked her he talked to fast and then had to repreat.and it was just wrong from the begining.

Showing 676-690 of 2106