ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506854
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

can pickpocket get the tape though?

uhhhh i dont think i want my finger prints involved in any of that.

Suck it up. I know that's harsh, but you need that dude. Don't give a crap. It's one dang person. Oooh, somone doesn't want to date you, so start hiding in the corner under your bed? Come on, you'll have people flocking to you in no time.

see, i prefer to come in and joke about it. make people laugh and relize "whatever, no big deal" where as santi just likes to come in, slap you across the face and yell "SNAP OUT OF IT!" although i found this...
That's called pu-, I mean maturing. That's the word.

amusing :P

back on topic then...
dude, just chill out. its no big deal. if you really, really, really REALLY like this girl then their are some sick mind games that you can use to get the advantage......but they never work out in the reality tv shows.... but i think im pushing you towards the wrong direction. fogetaboutit. thats all i really have to say. move on with life... yeah, that too. ok yeah im done now.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

you guys saved killersu 2 months of deppresion.u know what **** HER .moving on(maybe)

santi does do that

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I don't mind being the tough love kinda guy. Suits me just fine. I'm just glad you, unlike most people, were able to realise what we were saying. Just about everyone says:
Them: I'm so sad
Me: Why are you sad?
Them: Cuz _____ happened.
Me: So?
Them: So I'M SAD!
Me: Why do you have to be sad? Just get over it, who gives a crap anyway, no one's gonna stop the whole world for you. It's best if you forget it and live your life.
Them: Shut up you *****

This is much easier.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

hi its me from way back there people, and i would like to say i did what you said, a plush (NOT PUSH) animal and a nicecard to the dance, worked out great

WaKySwAg

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

The first time I was rejected I thought I'd never get a girlfriend. Turned out to be untrue, as I got one 8 months later. When I was dumped by that girl, and saw her with another guy in a week, I learnt the meaning of "f*** that", and now I don't give a rat's *** about relationships. How do I even give my friends love advice?

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

WARNING: DO NOT TAKE YOUR BEST FRIENDS ADVICE ON THIS TOPIC!!! they just want to see you fail so they can laugh, and so can you.
i learned from expirence.

WaKySwAg

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

welp after checking on AG killersup is ready to go back to his all alone corner.(possibly sarcasm) (possibly not)

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I've got one piece of advice for you all, and it seems to be proving itself true to me.

If you really like, or love someone, then do what you must to keep them. ONLY if it's for the best. Sometimes you just have to let go and try to move on, sometimes that's better for both of you, and if you really like, or love someone, you'll know when to let go, and when to cling on and not let go. Because every relationship will have it's rough patches, tough times, hard for both of you, but one way or another you'll get through them. Sometimes you'll come out good, and all better, and sometimes you won't. But it'll all work out in the end.

[/CHEESYLINES]

Really, though. This is all from experience.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

she called killersup a stalker today.:*( wow this is going really bad

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Hey dude, don't let that get to you.
Like you said:
**** her.
Remember?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

she called killersup a stalker today.:*( wow this is going really bad
Hey dude, don't let that get to you.
Like you said:
**** her.
Remember?

Santi is right, killersup. Eff her. Just leave it for a bit. Just let her know that you don't care. That if she wants to be a ***** she can. Just say 'well if this is how its gonna be, piss off'. She'll realise that she's being a ****** and she'll come running to you.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

well well well sombody has a good idea there. might have to try this.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

well well well sombody has a good idea there. might have to try this.

I'm usually the type who harasses my girlfriend to forgive me when we fallout. But I've found that everytime I just say '**** it, i'll talk to you when you can be bothered with me, yeah?', I've woken up the next morning to a love-filled essay on my phone from her.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ummmmmmm well ya see when killersup wrote that.that was before he checked his facebook.over 3 peoples giving killersup messegages saying she don't likw killersup.quote of the day time"just one more fish that will never be"
-reference to there are hundreds of fish in the sea.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Remember, those people are sitting on their laptops, harassing kids on facebook. They have nothing better to do.

Showing 706-720 of 2106