ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506851
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

little bit off topic of wakyswag but this is a great song to listen to to help you get over a ex or sombody that tuens you down

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBjJ0dp2mc&feature=endscreen&NR=1]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

NO
bad killersup! bad boy! *smacks you in the head with newspaper* what did me and santi tell you?
*listens to song*
fewww, i thought it was going to be something much worse :P

Heres mine, my girlfriend and i just went on a school skating trip, skated together, etc. one of her friends likes me (i think!) and so when i started dating she now sorta dislikes me, and i have had some problems involving my physical state of health (I.E. i got hurt some). just wondering if this has/had happened to you guys.

so..... what i gathered from that is that you got beat up by a girl? no offense or anything..... :P
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Heres mine, my girlfriend and i just went on a school skating trip, skated together, etc. one of her friends likes me (i think!) and so when i started dating she now sorta dislikes me, and i have had some problems involving my physical state of health (I.E. i got hurt some). just wondering if this has/had happened to you guys.

I'm going to write this in a way so I understand it.
You have a girlfriend (which you should date since it is your gf)
Her friends likes you in a love way.
You started dating your gf?? Then her friend started disliking u.
You got beat up by someone.

Well this is weird and I don't get it but it didnt happen to me.
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

nonono hehe * smacks you both* no, so my gf's friend likes me, and i sorta dont like her. beat up part, again nonono *smacks you harder*, well i guess *says sorry* well, not really, we kinda got in a smallish fight (gf's friend and i) and now she hates me because i got a gf. i came out and asked her point blank if she liked me, and she said no (it is a yes) and now i am all confused. i am not breaking up with my gf for her, but she sorta hates me and its such a big mess that i am asking some one i dont know on the internet for help! comone!! HELP!!!

WaKySwAg

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Tough spot. A bit confusing how you explained it, but I got the jist of it.

Yeah, if you apologize, she'll think you are just doing damage control. But if you don't, she may think that you're insensitive, and don't care about anything that happens to her.
Just remember, she won't hate you, just act like it. It's just that she thinks that she hates you. (talkin about the friend)
The problem is: you already have a gf.
If you didn't, then you could be honest with her, and tell her how you feel, if you really like her at all. (still talkin about the friend)
Now the main decisive factor is: how long have you known your friend, have you liked her for a while, and how long have you've known your current gf.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

okay,
@kat, yea, there okay friends, however not the "best" of friends...
@Santi, yea... i have known her friend (as you call "the friend&quot longer by 2 years... but i never really liked her. then i met my gf in forth grade, got together in fith, and been together since (i am in seventh, 2 year mark was this past week.) around our 2 year mark we (friend and i, not gf) got in a fight (her fault) and now.... well i dont know right now. i am confuzled
so i am going to say this one last time
HELP

WaKySwAg

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

So what are you confused about?

Do you want to keep a friend relationship, with the friend, or not?
What was the actual argument about?

Sorry I'm trying to answer your questions with questions.
I guess that's the easiest way to get all of the info, to make some suggestions.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

friends come and go.people come and go.relationships come and go.love comes and goes.like a circle.the best idea if ya really think ya have a future with her is to totally go all ape **** on her friend.you lose a friend.but you get much less hassel.your GF might get mad for a day or 2.if you go all ape **** on her friend then her friend will stop talkin to you.she will tell your GF lies.but if your GF is loyal and loves you back then she will never leave your side and she will trust you.and then pretty soon she will stop listening to the other girl.

-love killersup

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

friends come and go.people come and go.relationships come and go.love comes and goes.like a circle.the best idea if ya really think ya have a future with her is to totally go all ape **** on her friend.you lose a friend.but you get much less hassel.your GF might get mad for a day or 2.if you go all ape **** on her friend then her friend will stop talkin to you.she will tell your GF lies.but if your GF is loyal and loves you back then she will never leave your side and she will trust you.and then pretty soon she will stop listening to the other girl.

Not trying to argue with you bro, but that may be the last thing you want to do. See, the thing that mainly sets off an argument is lack of communication. If they get the wrong message by you doing that, or see it as too unorthodox, it will really backfire.
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

well, i am not really her friend (the friend) but i dont want to completely not stand each other, as my gf and her are good friends and are around each other a lot.

WaKySwAg

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

So what was the argument actually about?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I think he just wants his gf friend to like him as a friend.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I think he just wants his gf friend to like him as a friend.

Exactly my point, but we have to know what the actual argument, the actual reason why the friend was set off, don't we?
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

argument? well, she was trying to get me to brake up with gf... this just made it a lot more complicated didnt it

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

*blinks*

This is a bit out of my expertise (whatever that may be), but I'll try to help.

So how did it start and end?

Showing 751-765 of 2106