ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506847
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup just asked out a girl that he likes and he thought that she liked.she has yet to respond.

things he did wrong.things he did correctly.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

sht turned him down." after that is when the **** really hit the fan." but whatever.hey santi where is the nearest bridge?

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Dude don't be an idiot. Get over it. If she didn't want to go out with you, maybe God said, "Hey wait. Killersup is too good for this &quoterson". Let's make her turn him down, instead of letting him get a sh**y experience with her." Everything happens for a reason dude.

Did you see what I did there? Began with tough love, then became all nice, and such. That there, ladies and gentlmen, is psychology.
Too bad love isn't always logical
i.e.
Wakyswag's problem.
Still trying to help though.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

hahahahahahaha well it started as a conversation, then turned into a "well you never do anything" (from her, gf friend) and a "yes, your just not there" from me, then she threw a rock at me.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

. . .
Okay, give me a minute to think about this. Hope I'm not going to be ninja'd, but I'll try.

[2-5 mintes later]

Well, I can feel emotion just by thinking about it, which is really helpful solving problems on this thread, and is why I never give my own problems, but back to the topic.

When I portrayed it, all I felt was [when you said that, and she threw that rock], remorse, anger, and I feel like you don't have any idea of what is really going on.
So this, and coupled with only your point of view, I think that...she...

likes you.

See, it's hard to explain, and I won't go into the details, because sometimes I don't understand that ability myself, all of that makes me think that she likes you, but she feels too guilty to tell you because you're going out with her friend, and doesn't want to ruin both of your relationships. Just my opinion. Remember:
She May Not Like You. I'm just putting that out there.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

i knew that much, just wondering what the f**k i should do

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Oh.
IDK.

Just try to say hi, and work it out I guess. You don't want this to be an obstacle in your friendship, so try to clear it all up. That help?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

why,why bro? killersup is after another one.this is wierd,normally months of depresion are after being turned down.but he has found yet another girl.does this mean that killersup is a player?

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Nah, it must be the hormones. You'll think that everyone looks good, you just gotta suppress it, most of the time.
But seriously, date people, just don't go overboard.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

hmm.if only a girl will say yes.that would bring killersup's confindence\\LIFE.up the flagpole.she seems like she might like killersup.but she is popular person.nobody likes people who hang out with people who paint their nails black and smoke weed.back to killersup's all alone corner.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

but they are killersup's family.they took killersup in when he needed sombody the most.they saved killersup.

AGH to emotional.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Can you rewrite that, in english please?
Just a short version that is a little organized.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup might have a chance with her if he stopped hangin out with his friends.his friends are hard core emo.sadelly thats how it works at killersup's school.half the time your told yes or no cuz of the people that you hang out with,but killersup can not stop hangin out with them.they are his family,they saved him.killersup had tried being with other groups.he just wants to kick their teeth in.killersup wants to ask her out but he knows that she likes killersup's most hated enemy.aghhh stupid ****ing confusion

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Tough love:
**** up
Now, for some real advise:
C'mon, you shouldn't be afraid to ask her out, just give it a week's time, because to all of the other girls that you just asked, they'll think you're just trying to make them feel jealous. If she likes him, but hasn't asked your enemy out yet, then she is either, waiting for him/something else personal, or too shy.
So, is she shy?
If she is, then, well...
if you want to ask her out, then you have to make her feel comfortable when you do it. Don't put her on the spot, make it feel like it's casual and light-hearted, just don't push it.
If she's not, then go up to her, and again, casually ask her. That way, the odds are 50/50, with this, it just depends on how much she likes your enemy.

Thanks for listening to ma' (almost rant-y) advise.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

One of my biggest regrets in high school is not asking girls out due to a lack of confidence. I realized around my junior year or so that asking a girl out is a win-win situation: if she says yes, you know she thinks you're at least worth her time; and if she says no, you know she probably isn't worth your time.

But you won't know either way unless you ask.

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

- Wayne Gretzky

Showing 766-780 of 2106