ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506827
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Tell her you apologize if she felt like you didn't pull your weight, and then see where the conversation goes

masen357
masen357
5 posts
Blacksmith

There's this girl that i really like and we are good friends. I think she knows that I like her. But she has a boyfriend. What all can I do?

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

masen, I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do about this. if you really like her, you'd be sorta happy that she's happy, maybe a bit jealous, but still :/

sorry dude.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

...Or deviate a nefarious plot to break them up.
No. don't do that, that's a very bad idea. Just be there as her friend, and hope for the best, but don't plan on dating. Leave yourself available to other girls that you might hold an interest in.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

...Or deviate a nefarious plot to break them up.

haha you beginner
death is the only answer....
no, im just kidding. but this actually gives you an advantages to move ahead. just stay with her and keep talking with her and become good friends. just be patient and wait for the break up, where she most likly will be crying. then you come in and save the day. sure, she might not be ready yet, but it just makes the odds better for you.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

death is the only answer....

killersup knew this the entire time but did anybody listen? no of course not because the suicidal guy is "crazy",ppppfffffttttttt.

but anyway dude just do your best to be the rat that stays with the girl at all times and might tell her a thing or too that the guy might say that would piss her off.that might make the break up faster.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

the rat

I like the term "instigator" more.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

killersup knew this the entire time but did anybody listen? no of course not because the suicidal guy is "crazy",ppppfffffttttttt.

Uhh yeah that's crazy, I just ment kill the other guy....
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

There's this girl that i really like and we are good friends. I think she knows that I like her. But she has a boyfriend. What all can I do?

just walk up to them when there together then say hey arent you with another girl? and see what happens > just kidding dont do that
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Ok sorry for the double post but I have a problem
So thereâs this girl that I like but I donât know her all that well and she's really quiet so itâs hard to break the ice
ps she's good lookin to so feel all intimidated

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

@ toe, go up and ask her name, start slow as to not intimidate her.

(cant believe I am posting in this thread... o.e)

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i know her name but we just dont talk to her much thanks for the advise though

masen357
masen357
5 posts
Blacksmith

Status update: Tonight my JROTC group had its military ball (prom like party), and the girl that i like was there, and she no longer has a boyfriend. So i worked up my courage and asked her out and she said maybe, didn't know cause she just broke up 2 weeks ago. What does that mean?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Ok sorry for the double post but I have a problem
So thereâs this girl that I like but I donât know her all that well and she's really quiet so itâs hard to break the ice
ps she's good lookin to so feel all intimidated

Is the fact that she's attractive the only reason you like her? because if it is, I'll tell you right now to stop. If you like her for her personality, just look for something in common that you to have, and start with that. Plant a seed. Say that she looks good in that new shirt, or notice a book she's reading, or something like that.
For example:
*girl's reading a book by <author>
you: hello, how's it going?
*girl's response*
you: I wanted to ask you about <author>. My friends read him/her and say he/she's pretty good, but I'd like another opinion..
I know, it's kind of feeble, but it's a start, and an ice breaker.

Tonight my JROTC group had its military ball (prom like party), and the girl that i like was there, and she no longer has a boyfriend. So i worked up my courage and asked her out and she said maybe, didn't know cause she just broke up 2 weeks ago. What does that mean

That means that she is still getting over the previous guy and she needs time, so give it to her. Let her know that you would like to treat her out, but if it's too soon, she has all the time in the world, and you won't be pushy.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

So, there's this girl... We've been rivals for a long time, and i want to take our relationship further and become mortal enemies. Problem is I'm not sure how to do it. Should i just punch her in the face and throw her in a river? Or should i tie her up and beat up her family in front of her? I'm not really sure how to get her to want me dead more.

p.s. police getting angry is not a problem, I can deal with them too

Showing 916-930 of 2106