ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506822
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

theres this girl in my class i really like
but a bunch of other guys are hitting on her too

im no expert on this but here is my advice

try to stand out from the crowd i.e. talk to here allot hold the door for her be really polite & if you dont know her all that well try to break the ice (but just make sure your not being creepy)

hope this helps
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

That's the thing... DON'T HIT ON HER! be a standout. Don't just make dumb flirtations with her. Talk to her, get to know her. You need to stand out, not be doing what the rest of those idiots are doing.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

oh, the nasty things flying through my mind right now...

Get your mind out of the gutter...

of course, you could always leave a dead animal under her pillow, with a card saying, "With love, (insert real name here)"

Get to know her. Be her friend. And when you've done this long enough, ask her out. JUST DON'T GET FRIEND-ZONED!!!!!
djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

JUST DON'T GET FRIEND-ZONED!!!!!

Yes, definitely donât get in the friend zone, that would ruin it because you canât get out

Also be nice, hold the door for if you have a chance, get to know her, but show that you like her in that way.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

You know pickpocket, we just might accidentally get Tue general relationship thread locked.

Place hot tar all over her house, and her room. Anyone who steps on it will get a bit of hell.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Yes, definitely donât get in the friend zone, that would ruin it because you canât get out

Also be nice, hold the door for if you have a chance, get to know her, but show that you like her in that way.

I hear this a lot and it is kind of bull ****. You can get out but you got to show some balls.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Get your mind out of the gutter...

my minds in way worse places than the gutter my friend.

You know pickpocket, we just might accidentally get Tue general relationship thread locked.

Place hot tar all over her house, and her room. Anyone who steps on it will get a bit of hell.

hahaha
put super glue in here toothpaste. need i say what happens when she brushes her teeth? a dentists worst nightmare.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

This is the most interesting discussion ive ever seen in my life...
Whatever, ill contribute.
Leave her her a bag with your name on it that has candy with razor blades inside.(Tee-hee)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

put super glue in here toothpaste

You can get her so much worse with superglue. If her toothbrush gets stuck to her teeth, yes, she will have to go to the dentist, but it wouldn't take all that long to remove.

However, if you were to put superglue on her toilet seat, you could really humiliate her and destroy her future.

1) Spread superglue on her toilet seat, but do it so that she cannot see it when she sits down. This is crucial, because if she does see it, suddenly you're in her house for no reason and now she's going to look closely every time she sits down.

2) After she enters the bathroom, wait a bit until you're sure she's sitting down. If the door is locked, make sure you have a tool on hand that can remove hinges and/or penetrate locks. If she leaves it unlocked, or she's the kind of girl who doesn't close the door, the hardest part of your mission (besides getting into her house as legally as possible) takes care of itself.

3) Now you may go wherever you want with this. Personally, I'd take the video camera approach. This would work best at a party or gathering in which she is hosting or attending; that way you get a live audience as well as the broadcast (and you don't look like some creep who sneaks into people's houses and video tapes them).

4) If you took a humiliating video of her glued to the toilet seat, post it somewhere on the internet; wherever you think the most people you and her know will see it. It doesn't matter how everyone else reacts. As long as that video is out there, her future will remain in the toilet (the same one).

Now, I'm not sure how legal any of this is. If her humiliation is not worth your incarceration, take every necessary (and unnecessary) precaution to make sure you aren't breaking any laws; the most vital one would be to somehow remove the locking mechanism discreetly before she enters the bathroom. You'll destroy much less of the door if you use this method rather than waiting until after she locks it and tear the hinges off or smash the doorknob.

Why and how I came up with this detailed plan on how to humiliate a girl is beyond me, considering I can seldom come up with convoluted plans on the spot; but if you can pull it off, it's a one-way ticket to endless mutual abhorrence.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

And technically wouldnt it get censored? Just saying.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

And technically wouldnt it get censored? Just saying.

If you put it on YouTube, yes, you'd have to censor it. But it will still be a video of her glued to the toilet, and she'll still be very humiliated to have that video in circulation.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Alright I don't mean to kill your un but I need some help.
So basically their is a girl I like and me being the idiot I am is blowing it. My problem is that I don't know really what to say. I mean we talk with each other a lot, but it's either about school or sports. Anytime I try to really tall with her well I just don't really know what to say...
So in short, how should I be better at talking to this girl?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

So in short, how should I be better at talking to this girl?

Just ask a small question. Let her tell about herself and see if u can get a chance to tell something yourself. Mostly from there it goes automatically for me.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Anytime I try to really tall with her well I just don't really know what to say...

What are her interests? You may find that you have some things in common! =)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Interests? Sports I guess. She is into softball, but her season at school ended a while ago. We both are in band.... And ion most other classes buts that's the problem, I want to make it more personal. Anyone can talk about science class with her. Hmm well i have a good personal topic in mind, so I will try things out next time I see her and I will tell u guys what happens.

Showing 946-960 of 2106