ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506826
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Lol master565 advice I can finally answer. Try to get her to piss you off but do not let her. Nothing is more annoying then trying to make someone angry and them just staying calm.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

You must be much more subtle, master.. is she already in the age of having a handbag with all her make-up stuff? You could 'borrow' her bag, steal the make-up and leave a notice for her. Optionally, ruin the bag. If she's that type of girl, she'll want you dead fo'sho.

(No, I never did that myself)

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

but anyway dude just do your best to be the rat that stays with the girl at all times and might tell her a thing or too that the guy might say that would piss her off.that might make the break up faster.

Thats called ****blocking, and everybody hates that type of person.

Should i just punch her in the face and throw her in a river? Or should i tie her up and beat up her family in front of her? I'm not really sure how to get her to want me dead more.

Easy: Tie her up, and then throw her family in a river.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

So, there's this girl... We've been rivals for a long time, and i want to take our relationship further and become mortal enemies. Problem is I'm not sure how to do it. Should i just punch her in the face and throw her in a river? Or should i tie her up and beat up her family in front of her? I'm not really sure how to get her to want me dead more.
p.s. police getting angry is not a problem, I can deal with them too

cut her hair off! cut her hair off!get one of those date drugs and burn it off if you please.then you carve your name into her cell phone with a pocket knife.mwhahaa
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hmm the river idea sounds pretty nice..... But beating her family has its perks.... How about you beat her family and then throw her in a river.... From an airplane. That sounds good, but I mean you will only be mortal enemies for a few seconds, then SPLAT! Just disagree with everything she says. Dissagree strongly, then you will be good.

FlamingZelda
FlamingZelda
146 posts
Nomad

this thread went from relationships to how can this guy really get a mortal enemy.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

this thread went from relationships to how can this guy really get a mortal enemy.

it is a relationship. friends, girl friends, boy friends, parents and enemies all have relationships with you. so it actually is on topic
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Try to get her to piss you off but do not let her. Nothing is more annoying then trying to make someone angry and them just staying calm.

I think she might be trying that to me ;(

You must be much more subtle, master.. is she already in the age of having a handbag with all her make-up stuff? You could 'borrow' her bag, steal the make-up and leave a notice for her. Optionally, ruin the bag. If she's that type of girl, she'll want you dead fo'sho.

She is, but she doesn't care about that stuff enough.

(No, I never did that myself)

You should try it once.

Easy: Tie her up, and then throw her family in a river.

Hmm, an interesting mixup. I will ponder this idea further.

cut her hair off! cut her hair off!get one of those date drugs and burn it off if you please.then you carve your name into her cell phone with a pocket knife.mwhahaa

I already did all of that stuff to her, twice. Today

Hmm the river idea sounds pretty nice..... But beating her family has its perks.... How about you beat her family and then throw her in a river.... From an airplane. That sounds good, but I mean you will only be mortal enemies for a few seconds, then SPLAT! Just disagree with everything she says. Dissagree strongly, then you will be good.

That just got me thinking, how about i throw her in a river made of her families blood? I think that might work out nicely.

this thread went from relationships to how can this guy really get a mortal enemy

How is that not related to relationships? I want our feelings for eachother worse.

Also, a few more details about this girl. She sucks.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Does she have any weaknesses that you know of? Exploit, exploit, exploit...

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Ah, now here is some relationship problems I can relate to.

Does she have any pets? Cutting off all of the fur, then dumping it into a neighbors trash could be annoying.

You could sneak into the house, lock all of the doors, and steal every key. Then, put smoke bombs into every room. Mild suffocation always does the trick.

I know that these ideas might not be as good as some.of the others, but you could actually do these tomorrow, without many repercussions.
Also, it won't involve killing her, so you can watch her suffer.

Ah, I love AG.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Also, a few more details about this girl. She sucks.

Then shove a popsicle in her mouth while screaming 'SUCK ON THAT!'
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

[quote]cut her hair off! cut her hair off!get one of those date drugs and burn it off if you please.then you carve your name into her cell phone with a pocket knife.mwhahaa
I already did all of that stuff to her, twice. Today

good man! now you go into her room while she is gone.and cut every single peice of clothing in her house in little tiny bits.going a week without using new clothes will be pure hell.also you must drain the hot water supply.lastly,take her pet and gut it alive.record the sounds of its screaks.speel your name with its guts on her wall and then at 2 am sound off the dying cats sounds.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh well looks like I'm going to have to one up Santi.
One possibility is to hunt down a rabbis squirl and then reap it in a cage. Then go to this persons house and time them down and place the squril on their chest. Then put a bucket on top. Enjoy.

Or get a baseball pitcher machine and bring it to their house. Then load it with baseballs and open fire on their house.

Or the next time you seem them, grab a leash and strap it around their neck. Beat said person until she is a good pet.

Or get a cement truck and hook it up to her room.... It's self explainitory

Or tie her arms to two poles and get a mini scooter thing and tie her to that too. Turn the scooter on and let it go. Soon, her arms will come off or her legs.

... This just shows how messed up we all are

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh well looks like I'm going to have to one up Santi.
One possibility is to hunt down a rabbis squirl and then reap it in a cage. Then go to this persons house and time them down and place the squril on their chest. Then put a bucket on top. Enjoy.

*sigh* i hate auto correct..
rabbis-rabid
reap-trap
time-tie
much better.
Then shove a popsicle in her mouth while screaming 'SUCK ON THAT!'

oh, the nasty things flying through my mind right now...
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

theres this girl in my class i really like
but a bunch of other guys are hitting on her too

Showing 931-945 of 2106