ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506815
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

sad or depressed? there is a huge difference that most people do not see.

more sad, but sort of depressed, because i lost my emotional companion for a few weeks. she was the only person whom i could gripe to and expect a good response. i can't exactly tell her about my issues a) she's at camp and i don't want to ruin it for her, and b) it would take to long to explain the issue, get a response, clarify things...etc.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

well today. My girlfriend and I were supposed to hang, but she blew me off to hang out with other guys. And she lied to me. She said she would never hang out with a guy one- on- one but I caught her doing it today. WTF?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

well today. My girlfriend and I were supposed to hang, but she blew me off to hang out with other guys. And she lied to me. She said she would never hang out with a guy one- on- one but I caught her doing it today. WTF?

confront her about it, if she cannot come up with a quick response then that means that this was not just a one time thing.if she lied once then she can lie again or already has. one question though,where did you see your girlfriend?
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I have another question that i've been asking myself for about a year now. I've have about 10 dreams about my girlfriend cheating on me when some other guy, what does this mean? About 5 out those 10 dreams it was with the same guy too.

gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

I have another question that i've been asking myself for about a year now. I've have about 10 dreams about my girlfriend cheating on me when some other guy, what does this mean? About 5 out those 10 dreams it was with the same guy too.

I think it's just some kind of sub-cosious insecurity that your brain has when it's set free. I doubt anyone can tell by their dreams what happens behind their back.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

slipsoccer, your dreams mean:

a) nothing
b) a sub-consience paranoia that could result from earlier problems in the relationship
c) your sub-consience actually telling you something while in a dream
d) you had one too many glasses of milk before bed

joking aside, I would like some more info. do you and your gf know this person who frequently appears in your dreams? has she shown interest in him at some point in the past? did she use to date him?

if any of these answers are "no," then ignore your dreams.

if yes, get back to me on that.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I would like some more info. do you and your gf know this person who frequently appears in your dreams? has she shown interest in him at some point in the past?

Yes and yes. She use to like him back when we both didn't know each other.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

well, killersup has a girlfriend.somthing has to be wrong though.It was to easy this time........

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

well, killersup has a girlfriend.somthing has to be wrong though.It was to easy this time........

Maybe it is because she ReallY likes you.
Be a little confident here.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Yes and yes. She use to like him back when we both didn't know each other.

How does she act when she's around both of you? Is she flirtatious? Or is she "all yours?"
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

@zakyman She doesn't talk to him anymore, but every once in while I see her looking at him in school.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

wow

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

@slipsoccer Ah my dear boy, your medical condition is called jealousy and fear of losing her! Don't worry about it. I don't know how old you two are, but it's normal in relationships, the tripping balls part. Talk to her about him. If she doesn't say much, then I'd get suspicious. Otherwise, you're fine

Vursglurk
Vursglurk
4 posts
Nomad

^^ This topic ends up being very strange ...

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Alright, so it's my girlfriend's birthday...and she's at camp. I'm sending her a little present (I'm getting her a necklace from the country I'm traveling to). There are soda machines at camp. If I folded dollar bills into hearts...would that be just over the top?

...and could I sorta get a girl's opinion on this?

Showing 991-1005 of 2106