ForumsGamesTerraria

142 50937
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Only a few people have this and it is not released yet!

It was given to them because they are experts in Minecraft and plus they are famous in Youtube but there is one person who isn't famous, He got it because he sent a letter to Redigit(Project Lead)

Probably it is cheaper than Minecraft.
Can't wait for Terraria to be released!

• 142 Replies
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

as for me , i watch This Guy

Lol, so do I. Fricking hilarious!
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

[Lol, so do I. Fricking hilarious!]

a TOBUSCUS fan ! yes ! do u see him play MineCraft ?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

do u see him play MineCraft ?

Yeah. Terraria has the nurse, Minecraft has the pig.

And, hopefully, I'll be getting Terraria today! Woo!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Who cares if it is a copy?

Thats the thing it isn't a copy thats why people care.

And its so funny because minecraft are copying terraria now by adding potions.
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i can spend hours playing minecraft but, terraria? i played for like 10 hours and got bored of it.

just wait till the minecraft full content to be released.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Thats the thing it isn't a copy thats why people care.

Honestly, Terraria WAS at first just a 2d copy. Then they started branching out their own ideas while Minecraft continued to develop its. Now they are two different games in the same game genre. However, you can't call potions a rip off of Terraria. I can think of tons of games that use potions. The main reason I say Terraria was a copy is because it used pretty much the EXACT same item pictures and had pretty much the EXACT same standard guy, and the terrain looked VERY similar to that of Minecraft, just 2d.
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

One member of the mojang said many months ago b4 even terraria being released that they were planning to use potion system.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

One member of the mojang said many months ago b4 even terraria being released that they were planning to use potion system.

even so they have used the same name eg swiftness potion and terraria actually did potions first so IMO they copied terraria.

and notch has said minecraft will get more terraria like bosses.
Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

even so they have used the same name eg swiftness potion and terraria actually did potions first so IMO they copied terraria.

They didn't get the idea from Terraria, thus it was not copied from Terraria. The fact that the two are competing is excellent now.

and notch has said minecraft will get more terraria like bosses.

That is a good thing, is it not?

- H
Bon243
Bon243
96 posts
Nomad

terraria is a great game

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Many of the things that Minecraft "Copied" from Terraria, Notch stated were going to be in the game and he didn't get around to it until recently.

Potions were always going to be in the game.

In fact, the whole red moon thing in Terraria was created from a rumor about something that was going to be in Minecraft

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

red moon thing

Its the blood moon
rabarbra
rabarbra
6 posts
Shepherd

Both Terraria and Minecraft owns!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

If anyone is interested in watching me do a lets play or is undecided whether to buy it please watch my video link is here

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

Its like Minecraft but theres no way you get lost cause you only have to choose to go left or right and the map's not so big...its actually quite small. And it gets really boring cause you can't really think of something good to build cause its 2D.Though it sfun when in multiplayer (only because you can own your friends in a variety of ways)

Showing 106-120 of 142