The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTinychat.com/chatag

150 19300
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Registration is not required, this is just another place to chat.

• 150 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

You should have been there last night. cormyn and john really threw down.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Fun stuff happens, like good old pretending:

Like me pretending to be firetail_madness. =P

You should have been there last night. cormyn and john really threw down.

Darn, should have been there.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

The reason people here are showing hate for CT is because none of the owners on CT tolerate idiots or at the very least people who act like idiots. So such people are banned when they show their faces. CT is fantastic and there're only a few people who're overenthusiastic in their impoliteness.

Anyway, this is a fairly nifty chat. I'll check in occasionally.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

they don't want you chat spamming here so they've provided you a place to use as an outlet for your chat spam. if you don't want to use it then don't...

If you read my last posts (which apparently you didnt) I said that I didnt flag the post

and I ovbiusly know what the flag is for
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Do you know what I do when there is an "argument" going on and I'm present in the chat? I wait it out and do something else until it is over. It is better than mowing over "flaws" in a certain chatroom, when said chatroom really isn't the problem!

Yeah, I'll do the same or I'll just private-chat the people that I like on the chat.
If you read my last posts (which apparently you didnt) I said that I didnt flag the post

The person was talking to everyone when he said that. No need to argue about it.
OMFGPwned
OMFGPwned
9 posts
Nomad

Is this really your first time using Tinychat, guys? :l
Us at Kongregate have been using this for a long time...

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

lots of us have xat chats mr. pwnd... just saying... she just made a new one on a diff site b/c she doesn't like the clutter of xat... i like xat b/c i can embed vids for music but it no work on home internets :'(... and emoticons work there too

in summary... we chat on different places all the time. maybe kong needs to upgrade to a diff site

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Ha ha! Were you there when I nearly tricked Oak to thinking I was Dan!

Naw, I knew it wasn't Dan. I just didn't know who impersonating him.
Anyways, I visit this chat often, it gets chaotic at times, but that's fun.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Is this really your first time using Tinychat, guys? :l
Us at Kongregate have been using this for a long time...

But kong has its own chat service... Why do you need to look for an external one :P
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I like this. It's much better for just general talking than the forums. Impersonations are fun. Are there any rules? Other than no profanity and sexual stuff? (Which I am assuming are against the rules because they are on AG.)

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Just don't be a fool or an idiot.
I feel the rules are pretty relaxed, but I like it that way. Until stuff starts getting out of hand. Dx

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'd just like to say that master crushed moon. Cool wizard hat too. Frank is now officially property of Master565.

Too bad Evan couldn't help moonfairy. Who is Evan? Well you can ask Moon that.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'd just like to say that master crushed moon. Cool wizard hat too. Frank is now officially property of Master565

Finally. He's mine. ALL MINE! Just like jesus.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't like Tinychat that much. There are too many immature people there, I'd rather be at CountingTime where there are actually conversations. The only time that I might come to Tinychat is in the morning or early afternoon when Avorne and/or Asherlee are on.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Ah that's mean to single people out. Not all of us act like that Ghost. So I love it there. It's a great place. Counting Time is alright. Not great. The people there are kinda jerks. But I like going to both. But to single people out is very mean. And uncalled for.

Showing 76-90 of 150