The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTinychat.com/chatag

150 19304
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Registration is not required, this is just another place to chat.

• 150 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It was a few days ago and what message on the forums?

I don't really know, I'm not there a lot. Mainly in the morning before I start doing schoolwork. But they usually ban people from there if they appear to be dim-wits on the forums.
Matrix embarrassed himself.

It's obvious that you are angry about getting banned at CT. If you don't care about it then don't talk about it anymore, you know the reason as to why you were banned from there, that should be enough for you to move on, no need for you to dwell onto the past like a child. Only person that is embarrassing themselves on here is you, since you seem to be taking this so close to heart. Your emotions seem to be colliding with you on this ban, just drop the thing.
You are probably a grown up.

What I find funny is that a majority of the people at CT are teenagers, but are so much mature and more intelligent than people older than them.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Lol, Matrix isn't "a grown up".
Anyways, this whole drama thing is getting a tad out of hand, dontchya' think?
I like both chats, and respect their actions, even though I might not agree with them. ;D

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anyways, this whole drama thing is getting a tad out of hand, dontchya' think?

Yeah, people getting emotional about a ban.
I like both chats, and respect their actions, even though I might not agree with them.

Their actions don't bother me, I usually ignore them then continue talking.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Yeah, people getting emotional about a ban.

I'm pretty sure Calvin couldn't care less about being banned from CT. Being banned from there seems to be a natural part of life. I couldn't care less about getting banned from there.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I did not take it emotionally

Your posts tell me otherwise. Doesn't matter, though. It's all in the past and since you don't like CountingTime you shouldn't even care about the ban, so the discussion about it and reasons as to why are pretty pointless.

--

I kind of want the tinychat chatbox to be larger. It's hard transitioning from CT's chatbox to TC's whenever I do decide to go there, and the small character limit is rather irritating because I like to type out full sentences, but the character limit prevents that.

So, what Tinychat needs to do is:
-Get a bigger chatbox.
-Increase the character limit.
-Louder alert sound when someone types, the bubble thing isn't enough.

Can't think of anything else right now.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Tinychat is pretty much completely different from CT. After using both, I do like CT more, since I know the people there more than those on TC. Also, CT has certain qualities that make it more entertaining to use, like doodle.I have the same complaints about TC as Matrix, so that's that. Though TC is neater than CT in some ways, it also needs a private chat box.
I don't understand why people are so sour about being banned, since there's usually a legitimate reason. You can't blame it on the chat. But this isn't the place to discuss it.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

CT has certain qualities that make it more entertaining to use, like doodle

I'm not sure what that is but TC has something to let you draw

it also needs a private chat box.

It has one. It's pretty bad but its there.

I don't understand why people are so sour about being banned, since there's usually a legitimate reason. You can't blame it on the chat. But this isn't the place to discuss it.

Do you remember why i got banned?
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'm kind of wishing I had a CT account right now. Then I'd have yet another site to go on, other than the few that I already go on daily.

TC v. CT...

Has a nice ring to it.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Tiny Chat is great. The people that go there are nice and are fun to talk to. Just move on. If you get banned move on and get on with your life. Plain and simple. Not the end of the world. Wow E Drama about a chat room.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

If I saw your post's Calvin I would read them and understand them. I do have a slight understanding tho.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm kind of wishing I had a CT account right now.

The site is called xat, CountingTime is just one of the many chat rooms that are on that site. You don't necessarily need an account to be at CT, you just need to click on a moderators or owners username then press private chat then ask them to make you a member there so you can chat. If you don't want to do that then you could just create an account.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Okay, I'm back from vacation! Any changes needed for the chat?

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yes. Can you add more colors to the chat? A lot of us would like to choose more color text's than the one's we had.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm back from vacation!

Welcome back!

I just went over to the chat to check it out, and it appears that Ashlee updated/changed it. I like it now, the chatbox is larger and it still looks neat.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I can't color the amount of colors for text. You have to type /color until you reach a color you like.

I am trying to make small adjustments to make it better. I think I've done about everything I can change.

Showing 106-120 of 150