The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTinychat.com/chatag

150 19308
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Registration is not required, this is just another place to chat.

• 150 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Counting Time is alright. Not great. The people there are kinda jerks. But I like going to both. But to single people out is very mean. And uncalled for.

Alt's post:
The reason people here are showing hate for CT is because none of the owners on CT tolerate idiots or at the very least people who act like idiots. So such people are banned when they show their faces. CT is fantastic and there're only a few people who're overenthusiastic in their impoliteness.

And that is why CT is for mature people.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah acting mature is good but acting immature is also fun. I hate being serious all the time. It's fun acting immature. So that is why I like both places. It has a mixture of both.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's not always serious there, DarkGamer99. The people there joke around quite a lot, but the conversations are just better. The people there have tact, something which a lot of people at Tinychat lack. But honestly, I like both of these places. If the people at Tinychat were a tab more mature then I'd go there more often.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Now for my point of view. This ain't so much about the people that go to the chat, because there are a mix between the loyalists of both CT and TC (hehehe, funny how that abbreviation works), but more of the flaws of the TinyChat system itself.

-- When I want to private chat someone, too bad! I cannot move the separate window far enough for me to view both public and private chats. There is so much background to the sides of the main viewing area, yet they cannot devote any of that background to separate windows. So when I try to move said window, I only get a "yay" amount of space before it cuts off. Xat chat has tabs. You want to view public, click that tab--You want to view private, click that tab. It [the icon] blinks green if there is a new message on either/or.

--When I want to hide broadcasts or users, too bad! If they are resubmitted into the system, I gotta click the dang button again. So if someone wants to excessively say "hi" physically, then I have to click the hide button every time he does and I'm sick of having a box pop up. You cannot permanently hide someone's video's or broadcasts, because not even ignore works.

--How to check if someone moderates a chat? Because I haven't the slightest clue! There are instances which I have the star next to my little emblem, yet....I can't kick or ban Master for wanting to say "hi" physically, for however many times in an hour (just kidding bud :P)! Then there are other people with stars, yet they cannot do anything special. I lose said star when I re-enter the chatroom. I gain one, when I am the first person to appear in the chatroom. So...How to check if someone can moderate a chat?

--Something smaller in comparison, but...I can change the volume of the broadcasts and videos, but I cannot raise the volume of the "beep" that emits when someone responds? Compared to xat, said beep is barely audible! And let's not forget you can actually tune down xat's beep...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How to check if someone can moderate a chat?

Asherlee should list the Moderators of the chat in a comment on the chat room. I think the only Moderators there are Avorne and Gaboloth.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

One thing I wish was that people respond to my jokes. jk Rather I wish for a way to tell if someone is afk.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

aren't you not allowed to advertise other websites in the forum?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

And that is why CT is for mature people.

So you can't make a joke? I was banned twice within my first 30 seconds there after saying one thing.

I can't kick or ban Master for wanting to say "hi" physically, for however many times in an hour (just kidding bud :P)!

First i was thinking then i finished reading and i was thinking

But yea the star near mods is glitched up.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So you can't make a joke?

Read all my posts on page 12.
I was banned twice within my first 30 seconds there after saying one thing.

I stand by my previous statement.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Read all my posts on page 12.

I did, CT doesn't seem to tolerate anyone.

I stand by my previous statement.

Are you calling me immature? Well if i was immature then would i go rage banning on tinychat? No i wouldn't because I'm not a mod there. Either way, being mature is for AG, It's fun not to have to abide by rules for a while.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

CT doesn't seem to tolerate anyone.

From what I remember from the CT list that Knight used to have, they have tolerated around 30 people.
Are you calling me immature?

If you were banned there then you were probably being an idiot. Read what I quoted from Alt on the previous page.
Either way, being mature is for AG

Oh, so you just put up this mature act for AG then act completely different anywhere else? Looks like you have a personality disorder.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

If you were banned there then you were probably being an idiot. Read what I quoted from Alt on the previous page.

How do i be an idiot in one message?

Oh, so you just put up this mature act for AG then act completely different anywhere else? Looks like you have a personality disorder.

No but its fun to be immature every once in a while.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How do i be an idiot in one message?

People from there have probably read your messages on the forums then confirmed it. Dunno, if you really want to know then ask them.
Stop trying to make everyone look like a idiot. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Looks like someone here is mad because they have got banned from CT, obviously there was a clear reason. Just by reading the top of your about, they confirmed you.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

People from there have probably read your messages on the forums then confirmed it. Dunno, if you really want to know then ask them.

It was a few days ago and what message on the forums? I typed on thing into the chat and got banned.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You are probably a grown up. While I am a teenager, I am pretty immature.

I'm pretty sure Matrix is 16 or slightly older.
Showing 91-105 of 150