The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular MediaSuperman VS Wolverine

115 31478
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

I just thought up this topic. I know that W. is invincible and can regerate health, but his only weakness is Admantium bullet to head. Superman is also pretty much invinceble accept for krptonite and a very close nuclearblast to him: he gets most of his energy from the sun. Frank Miller exposed this weakness in Batman VS Superman comic in the 80's

• 115 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Well it would be a good fight. But since Super Man is pretty much un hurt able I'd say he would win.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

if his bones are just coated in the stuff then the blood supply to the bones would still be intact... so there would be holes in the adamantium... but maybe I'm over doing it. there are too many alternate realities in the x-men universe...... unless of course everytime wolverine dies his regen ability starts a new universe so that he may live again O___o effectively keeping him alive....

i read some stuff... different faqs and wikis and such since this thread came up and one of them said wolverine regen'd from just a finger once. and there's one series that as of recently has him like 300 years old and still looking 36 and still kicking.

as long as he's profitable wolverine will come back to life.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Ah okay. But it would still be a pretty good fight. Maybe they should make a movie about this.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

...and there was also something about wolverine killing alot of baddies and then realizing it was an illusion made up by some guy and ended up killing all the x-men instead... said that he then put his head on a train track and said that it would never kill him... but it would in effect kill wolverine when the train came by... so I'm a little confused about the whole hulk ripping him in half thing... the writers conflict w/ the rules on wolverines regen capabilities...

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Superman is going to beat wolverine even though I have to admit I relaly like Wolverine over Superman but... Superman is just better.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

different faqs and wikis and such since this thread came up and one of them said wolverine regen'd from just a finger once.

Can you give me a link to that one?

and there's one series that as of recently has him like 300 years old and still looking 36 and still kicking.

Yeah him being older then he looks has been in there for a while.

as long as he's profitable wolverine will come back to life.

That would make both of these guys immortal.
bobomonkey
bobomonkey
96 posts
Nomad

Honestly I don't know much about superheros SO i'll decide on Awesomeness. hehehe, I think Superman would win he's so much cooler.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

and there's one series that as of recently has him like 300 years old and still looking 36 and still kicking

In X-Men Origins, he is well over 300.
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

It was during WWII in Hiroshima I think.

Superman was born in the fifties just to let you know...

Or look him stright in the eyes and melt his brain with heat vision. there are tons of reasons why superman would win.

Admantium is heat invonrable...

wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

on the second page, some one posted a comic and then underneath the post in another, duh, but it said:

if the adamantium can survive nuclear blasts and there is (maybe?)

Sentinel's power's are a lot stronger than a Nuke, thats why Logan, aka Wolverine, was critically injured. no nuke could kill Logan...

sorry for the double post

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Superman is an immovable object. Wolverine is an unstoppable force. If they ever fought, the universe would explode, or implode, whichever is more dramatic. Perhaps it will do both.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure, but I believe in one of Marvel's alternate universes the Juggernaut was given the adamantium skeleton making him both immovable, unstoppable and unbreakable.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

guess i spoke too soon.... it was a forum discussion where the person didn't give a citation to their age=2">claim

i've heard of people nowadays having all kinds of experimental tests done on them and being able to regrow fingers... the general consensus is that wolverine could only regrow soft tissues... i find it hard to believe that if its possible to somehow make normal people regrow bone that it would be impossible for him to regrow bone (w/o the adamantium that is)...and why would it be? you have osteocytes that replace bone throughout your life... they're not static entities... just thought I'd through that last part out there.

and by the older than he looks bit I meant that the normal wolverine everyone thinks about is like ~200 years old... I've seen people talking about him being 100 years from that and looking normal... but some have said there are alternate universes w/ the same time frame that have him older and more aged.

movie (although it can't be said to be cannon) said that once cooled nothing could destroy the adamantium.... so i wonder if that meant it couldn't be remelted... (i know that's unrealistic... but so is a guy who shoots lasers out of his eyes)

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

All this talk about Wolverine being invincible and regenerating himself, but if he was to ever be decapitated that would kill him. Superman would simply have to grab him in a bear hug, grab his head and rip it off his body. Wolverine would probably try to stab Superman through the gut with his claws, but as long as Superman was in direct sunlight from our yellow sun that would be useless. Superman wins

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Adamantium is harder than diamond and can cut anything, including Superman. Also, if his head was ever put back on he would live.

Showing 16-30 of 115