The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular MediaSuperman VS Wolverine

115 31477
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

I just thought up this topic. I know that W. is invincible and can regerate health, but his only weakness is Admantium bullet to head. Superman is also pretty much invinceble accept for krptonite and a very close nuclearblast to him: he gets most of his energy from the sun. Frank Miller exposed this weakness in Batman VS Superman comic in the 80's

• 115 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Superman would win because he could just throw wolverine through that giant portal of his

swordman76
swordman76
6 posts
Nomad

I think it comes down to this...
If superman knew Wolverine would battle him, he would punt him or totally obliterate him.
If wolverine knew this was going to happen, he would get Kryptonite.
If they both knew, I think Superman would defeat him for his speed.
If neither knew, I think that Superman would win, because of speed, it would just take a lot longer.

So this means that Superman would usually win.

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

Wolverine is amazingly awesome but I can't help but think that Superman would win in a fight.

Metallica137
Metallica137
120 posts
Nomad

Wolverine needs a torso to regenerate an arm. He also needs a pelvis to regenerate his legs. Wolverine can't regenerate a torso from his arm.
I'm sure he needs a head and a torso to regenerate the rest of his body. He couldn't regenerate his brain cells or DNA.
Superman doesn't need to regenerate anything. He's invincible. He's super. He's a man.
I said regenerate six times. Wazzup?!

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Superman is just cheap. A showdown between him and Wolverine (not cheap) would result with him victorious. But Wolverine is about a billion times better character.

skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

wolverine is like a freking ninja. he would win fo sure

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

The problem with Superman is that he's SUPPOSED to be unbeatable. It's the whole point of his character. He would win, but I do like Wolverine better.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Tacky, Superman is beatable if you have kryptonite. Seeing that Wolverine might not have kryptonite with him, I think that he'll lose since Superman is unbeatable.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Wolverine was nuked at point blank. He died leaving nothing but an adamantium skeleton behind. He regenerated after a while.

What the bloody- Really? Well, then Wolverine is immortal. Therefore, without a doubt Wolverine would win.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wolverine isn't immortal... it's just really difficult for him to die due to his regenerating power and that adamantium in his bones.

Showing 106-115 of 115