The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular MediaSuperman VS Wolverine

115 31479
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

I just thought up this topic. I know that W. is invincible and can regerate health, but his only weakness is Admantium bullet to head. Superman is also pretty much invinceble accept for krptonite and a very close nuclearblast to him: he gets most of his energy from the sun. Frank Miller exposed this weakness in Batman VS Superman comic in the 80's

• 115 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Wolverine can easily regenerate his heart and did it many times.......

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I wonder... if superman is influenced by the radiation of kryptonite... does it have to be visible w/ nothing covering it to affect him? I'm not sure a thin shell of lead paint would actually block radiation... or the radiation that I know of. They have to use super thick walls to block that stuff whenever/wherever its used... even if it were a residual amount that would be on his claws... and I'm not sure a layer of lead paint would do anything to keep superman from seeing it... I just had a lul thought moment and wanted to throw it out there.

if the radiation works like I think radiation does then I think superman would zip up to wolverine and grab him by the arms and be like ....game over.... and then it'd hit him and he'd say...

sm - "Coated your claws in kryptonite and retracted them into your arms and painted over your arms with lead paint so i wouldn't see them didn't you?

w - "...yup"

sm - now I'm afflicted from kryptonite radiation and am practically human huh?

w - "....yup"

wolvy then headbutts superman, dislodges one arm, extends that set of blades, and then uses the other arm to pull him closer as he throws the first blow from the green glowing claws

...similar to the ending of this video right here

(....I loved that game. :'''( too bad the Nintendo has forsaken me for the wii and all its motion sensitive cartoony mumbo jumbo )

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Very amusing, Sonatavirus. Even more so considering that headbutt would have crushed Superman's skull.

Why aren't Wolverine's teeth adamant?

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

teeth aren't bone. its a common misconception. they have different proteins and such... or that's what one of my text books said. you could call it bone if you wanted to maybe... but they're somewhat different from what I've been told.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

But from a practical standpoint, replacing the enamel with adamantium would be a great asset.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I wonder... if superman is influenced by the radiation of kryptonite... does it have to be visible w/ nothing covering it to affect him?

We have seen lead block it but I'm not sure how much is required to do so. Also kryptonite is in a solid form either metallic ore or a crystal form, but either way it's the radiation that does the harm. i suppose if he could know to use it and find a way to get a hold of some he could grind it into a powder and mix it into a paint that he could then coat his claws with. Though I wonder if his super immune system would clean them off once he retracted them.

I still question if Wolverine being from the Marvel universe would be able to get a hold of some kryptonite in the first place. Or even know this rare substance was Superman's weakness.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Okay, how about this. Superman uses heat vision and wolverine takes out claws in attempt to block it. Because his heat vision's heat can rival that of a star's the anamantium melts off his claws. game over.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I agree on the matter of weaknesses, but does the fight occur in Marvel or DC Universe or some other place?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Superman's heat vision is just like Cyclops's for our purposes and Wolverine can deflect that. Besides, adamantium can't be melted.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Then how was it melted onto his bones?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

It's actually on his bones, not in them.

Nobody knows. Some popular theories include it being melted as it's components and solidifying as adamantium. Adamantium can't be melted but its alloy components can.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Oh. Then superman can just imbed him into the ground with his head sticking out.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Some physics of Adamantium.

"When these resins are mixed and kept at a temperature of 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit, the resulting liquid can be cast or worked into a particular shape. After eight minutes, the mixture sets and becomes solid. Its molecular structure is extremely stable, and its shape can only be altered by precise molecular rearrangement. However, due to the sheer density of Adamantium, there are few known forces capable of altering it's molecular structure."
http://marvel.wikia.com/Adamantium

Okay, how about this. Superman uses heat vision and wolverine takes out claws in attempt to block it. Because his heat vision's heat can rival that of a star's the anamantium melts off his claws. game over.

Melting it by just superheating it might not work but he can control it down to the microscopic level. Given Adamantium can be altered at this level Superman's heat vision could have an effect.

Superman's heat vision is just like Cyclops's for our purposes and Wolverine can deflect that. Besides, adamantium can't be melted.

No they're not. Cyclops's optic blasts is more of a concussive force. Though I would imagine Wolverine could dodge both with the same ease.

Oh. Then superman can just imbed him into the ground with his head sticking out.

Superman could just rip Wolverines arms out of there sockets. Literally disarming him.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

And if he could run along side flash then he fast enough to do it before he has a chance to react. Superman would also be okay with this because by the first 5 min of battle he'll relize wolverines regeneration ability.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

arms out of there sockets. Literally disarming him

http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Black-Knight-monty-python.jpg

...it'd only be a flesh wound.

(compliments of Monty Python and the Holy Grail...b4 the Great White Omnom gets me for plagiarism (reference continuation ftw!!!))

stat to stat superman would win... but I still think that old Logan could set up an arse pull and turn the tide in a few ways... but that might just be only me
Showing 61-75 of 115