The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular MediaSuperman VS Wolverine

115 31483
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

I just thought up this topic. I know that W. is invincible and can regerate health, but his only weakness is Admantium bullet to head. Superman is also pretty much invinceble accept for krptonite and a very close nuclearblast to him: he gets most of his energy from the sun. Frank Miller exposed this weakness in Batman VS Superman comic in the 80's

• 115 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

...it'd only be a flesh wound.

For Wolverine I would believe it.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Agreed. If Superman lost an arm.............

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I can think of two people/things that can beat Wolverine and Superman straight up; Apocalypse & Magus

Apocalypse:

Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will. He can levitate himself telekinetically.

Apocalypse has an extraordinarily long life span that has already lasted thousands of years. He can survive for weeks without food or water and can rapidly recover from injuries that would prove fatal to normal human beings. In the future, however, his physical form will eventually grow too aged and enfeebled to contain his vast superhuman energies. Hence, he will transfer his consciousness and powers into a succession of host bodies, abandoning each one when it too grows too old to contain his power.

Taken from

He could just drain their energy and powers then use the powers against them....That is just using one of his awesome arsenal of powers.:P

Magus:

Can grow to super sizes, infect anything with the Techno-Organic virus and force them to do his bidding, he looks awesome, he eclipsed a star and ripped it in half, immortal, invulnerable unless he is human size as this is when he is weakest...

On topic:

Wolverine is by far cooler than Superman but, Superman does posses the ability to destroy him if they were to battle with nothing holding either of them back. But, Superman would not seek to kill Wolverine, just injure him severely. Whereas Wolverine, considering his short fuse, would quite probably give his best to fatally wound superman, which might give him an edge.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

superman would win becuz he's stronger but if it were for being the coolest it would be wolverine becuz he's too ****** for his own good.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

bada$$, forgot about censors.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

But, Superman would not seek to kill Wolverine, just injure him severely. Whereas Wolverine, considering his short fuse, would quite probably give his best to fatally wound superman, which might give him an edge.

I don't think that is enough of an edge. Superman has faces such situations before.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

if its w/in human bounds to do something like this, then maybe it would be w/in wolverine's ability to do it faster and on his own w/o help. (organs can and are apparently already being regrown/recreated to some extent nao)

Something to note from Deathpool's profile.

"Regenerative Healing Factor: Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Deadpool is able to heal injuries such as slashes, puncture wounds, bullet wounds, and severe burns within moments. His healing factor is significantly more powerful than Wolverines as he can regrow missing limbs and organs and has survived blades through his brain on several occasions."
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I don't think that is enough of an edge. Superman has faces such situations before.

I guess it probably isn't, I think I just don't want to admit that Superman could beat him. Lol.

His healing factor is significantly more powerful than Wolverines as he can regrow missing limbs and organs and has survived blades through his brain on several occasions."

Yeah, Wolverine can't just regrow limbs from scratch but perhaps if he was to reattach said limb then it will heal back onto his body.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I think it might at this point be fair to say that superman would probably win against Wolverine - what about against Deadpool though (since Deadpool was raised as part of the topic earlier)?

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/DeadpoolYellowBoxes.jpg

^ That's Deadpool for those who don't know - he was part of the Weapon X program and here is a list of his powers/abilities.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I think that Superman would incinerate Deadpool into a pool of nothingness. Lol. Try and regenerate from that.
Wolverine would cut him up into little pieces with his superior fighting skills and then put each part in a little jar made of diamond so he cannot recreate himself...Bit far fetched but so is the entire subject.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Deadpool is a major Godmod. Superman wouldn't stand a chance even if he had the sun inside of him.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Superman would just heat laser his head off. He would be technically dead. but could just have his head reattached in a prison cell in wherever superman's base is.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

If wolverine had kryptonite claws instead of adamant claws he would win but since he doesn't he would lose

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

As cool as Wolverine is, I think Superman would win. Superman can do almost everything... all Wolverine has is metal claws and regeneration.

barney003
barney003
55 posts
Nomad

I would prefer Superman over wolverine as there is more popularity of superman. Plus he is the biggest savior also in reel life.

Showing 76-90 of 115