The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular MediaSuperman VS Wolverine

115 31482
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

I just thought up this topic. I know that W. is invincible and can regerate health, but his only weakness is Admantium bullet to head. Superman is also pretty much invinceble accept for krptonite and a very close nuclearblast to him: he gets most of his energy from the sun. Frank Miller exposed this weakness in Batman VS Superman comic in the 80's

• 115 Replies
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

Superman because hes more cool and awesome.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Superman. He could litteraly rip wolverine apart. And then he would die. Or look him stright in the eyes and melt his brain with heat vision. there are tons of reasons why superman would win.

I bet you can't write me up a ton of pixelized internet words and make a literal 1,000 pounds.
cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

Wolverine would win, jussayin.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

In my opinion superman would win even though Wolverine is way cooler.Wolverine would have to have perks if not he wouldnt have a chance.Has anyone thought that thats all what superman is made of.A bunch of completely awesome perks,wrapped up in tights and served with an S in the middle of a Diamond

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

I would say that Wolverine would win at a very long lasting battle, because Wolverine couldn't be damaged, but superman can. If wolverine got tired of fighting he would get Kryptonite and damage him, plus that can kill him.

JoeyIsEpic
JoeyIsEpic
24 posts
Nomad

Wolverine would lose, but I like his personality better. :P

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

If wolverine got tired of fighting he would get Kryptonite and damage him, plus that can kill him.

......this isnt even a good match up..... superman kills wolverine in the 1st 3 seconds........ fry his brain or smash his tiny body.... one or the other, wolverine can cut, but he cant CATCH him, cant fly, cant "leap tall buildings in a single bound" honestly wolverine is useless...... all he does is cut...... if hes not in a movie hes even more useless cuz now he cant even cut someones head off..... sad really.... i mean to be nice superman can throw him into space so atleast he doesnt die.
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

superman would kill wolverine

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

fry his brain or smash his tiny body

How would he do such a thing if he cannot penetrate Wolverine's adamantium.
And, I gotta say; Wolverine in the comic books, films, and cartoons is always awesome, jumping on top of sentinels and ripping them to shreds and what not. (Sentinels are quite big, so he must have some sort of leaping power.:P)Also, he has super smell, hearing, sight, reflexes, agility, endurance, Lol. I like Wolverine, he might not be able to beat Superman, but he is still a good superhero and could beat most of them.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

How? i didnt know his eyes were metal too, hmmmm, above the gigantic power difference how would wolverine kill wat he cant even touch...... nearly as fast as the flash himself, strong enough to smash comets, breathe that could freeze somebody in mid air...... theres a reason why he's called the "Ubermensch"...

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Ah, but his agility could possibly allow him to avoid such beams. Lol.
If wolverine got some kryptonite, he would win for sure but sadly, that is not in the Marvel universe so I guess that possibility is not...possible.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I just read through a couple of comics and checked online to make sure I was right and it's the Ultimate universe where Wolverine can regenerate from just one cell - so it depends on which universes' Wolverine is fighting Superman as to whether he could beat him or not.

cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

Superman may win because it has too many powers like super strength, flying, superman but also not that I like a lot but I think superman would win

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

kryptonite kryptonite kryptonite, alll IF'S plus just having it means nothing HE HAS TO CATCH HIM . something wolverine cant do.

ShonaFurey
ShonaFurey
67 posts
Nomad

I also vote superman for his speed. Wolverine is an amazing character but supermans speed and power could ensure he wouldn't be able to get near hm.

It's cool that their weaknesses are singular though.

Showing 91-105 of 115