ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264825
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I give plants knowledge of manifest destiny so, they may expand through the new earth and I will grant the plants rebellion so that they may gian independence from the mammals so that they dont have to follow them everywhere

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I give plants knowledge of manifest destiny so,

Even though I don't have to mod here anymore, I just want to point this out: manifest destiny tells humans to expand.
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Manifest was a doctrine and it wasn't humans it was to United states of America. So, Because these plants are now intelligent beings I give the knowledge of the doctrine thany you very much :P

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Yeah.
I disable the ability "Eating" for the plants so they dont gobble up humans later on. Sick -_-
But I still allow Walking

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I take away humans ability to walk. PLANTS SHALL RULE!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

there are no humans holladay15. I have all but the flesh golems go and attack other "creatures". I then have the brains of all the creatures removed and put in a giant pile, i then connect all the brains with a physcik link. With all the intelligence, i give it one central brain, and it shall become a hive mind. I then have the flesh golems become the hive minds minions, whilst the other golems its soldeirs

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i start giing lessons on physics to the golems and plants. i really like the golems now.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I make it rain continously

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i make the rain freeze in the areas that have dinos.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 84% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 22% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees (coniferous, flowering); Animals: Early mammals, Early dinosaurs, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice), Hive golems
Continents: 1 (Pangea)
Goal: Repopulate Earth
Era: Triassic
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 9%, Dinosaurs: 26%, Golems: 19%, Mammals: 27%, Plants: 19%
Triassic era ends: 1 post

I give plants knowledge of manifest destiny so, they may expand through the new earth and I will grant the plants rebellion so that they may gian independence from the mammals so that they dont have to follow them everywhere

They stop following the mammals! But they are not intelligent enough for manifest destiny, yes, they have instincts, but they dont have sentient minds yet. And for creating oxygen for the mammals, they dont have to follow them. The oxygen spreads! Its a gas!

Yeah.
I disable the ability "Eating" for the plants so they dont gobble up humans later on. Sick -_-
But I still allow Walking

I take away humans ability to walk. PLANTS SHALL RULE!

Plants dont have to eat to survive. They produce energy from fotosynthesis, but animals eat stuff to get energy. So its not really needed for plants. And there are no humans. And maybe there never will be "real" humans.

there are no humans holladay15. I have all but the flesh golems go and attack other "creatures". I then have the brains of all the creatures removed and put in a giant pile, i then connect all the brains with a physcik link. With all the intelligence, i give it one central brain, and it shall become a hive mind. I then have the flesh golems become the hive minds minions, whilst the other golems its soldeirs

Well.... The majority of the golems now live in hives. With the central "mother brain" producing new golems, its like a giant anthill, or beehive.

i start giing lessons on physics to the golems and plants. i really like the golems now.

They arent intelligent enough yet, to "Learn" stuff. They only rely on their instincts.

I make it rain continously

i make the rain freeze in the areas that have dinos.

The hail rains down on the dinos. They dont die. They are large, they can hold out hail!

The triassic era is getting near its end. Who will rule? Who will die?
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I give plants strong exteriors to protect them

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

The Mammals are in the lead but not too much.
How Can They Grow Up Faster????

I really dont know what to do.....
So I just say to the Mammals to Eat and Eat a lot so they get fatter and bigger.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

The triassic era ended. The ones which took over are... The mammals! But the dinosaurs still live, in the same rank as the mammals. So they both are dominant. The mediocre ones are the plants, and the golems! And the least advanced are... The reptiles! They now play the same role as mammals did IRL, in those times. Small, and hiding from the big guys. Since there are many more plants, there is more oxygen. That allowed insects to grow big! They were HUGE in the carboniferous period IRL, and now they grew again.

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 71% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 28% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees, Walking plants; Animals: Large mammals, Dinosaurs, Reptiles, Large insects, Fish; Others: Golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice), Hive golems
Continents: 1 (Pangea)
Goal: None special (Just develop life)
Era: Jurrasic
Jurrasic era ends: 5 posts

Let the evolution begin!

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

i give fish 4 legs and ability to walk on land and breath air

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Why would you do that?
That would mean that almost any fish would go on land and there goes sea animals!
What I do I add Sponges and Corals In the Sea so they provide Oxygen in the Sea.

Showing 136-150 of 837