ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264670
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

*No comment on &quotoo"*

YAY!

I WIN EPICLY!
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

i push earth towards sun a tiny bit to make climate a tad more warmer.

i move 2 tectonic plates in Pangea to make a large mountaion valley called the primum mountains. primum is the latin word for "first"

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

No offense to acmed, but I'll fix up your posts to make 'em sound better.

I shift earth's gravitational pull by inducing nitrogen-fixing bacteria into the core, raising radiation levels.
i move 2 tectonic plates in Pangea to make a large mountaion valley called the primum mountains. primum is the latin word for "first"

I emit convectionous currents into two subducting plates to use slab pull to take them into earth's core, leaving room for a convergent boundry near an ocean ridge. I then add more convectionous currents near the bottom of a plate, pushing it near another, using the theory of ridge push. Two plates collide, and I have a mountain! I then name it whatever-the-latin-word-for-first-is.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

thanks paarfam? its a forum game, i could say the earth is pushed away. just makin it simple

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@acmed
I know a guy. I owe the guy. He asked me to keep on eye on this thread, making it as good as possible. No, it isn't the OP either.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Cold (but still livable, its a small ice age)
Atmosphere: 84% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 17% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Early trees; Animals: Early mammals, Dinosaur ancestors, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Early golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice)
Continents: 1 (Pangea)
Goal: Repopulate Earth
Era: Triassic
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 19%, Dinosaurs: 37%, Golems: 22%, Mammals: 15%, Plants: 7%

Also, another hint: If you want a certain animal type to take over, it would be a good startegy to make them bigger and hunt the other types. The predator has a better chance to take over than the prey.

Now that there are early trees i quickly get some leafs or stuff from them and plant them around Pangea.
Because Each side has its small climate change which will also effect the Trees.
This will make new types of trees and more Oxygen so the Mammals win!

There are more trees! The chances of taking overm rise for the mammals, the plants and the reptiles... The golems are unaffected.

i sap some of the oxygen.

i sortta like the golems now.

Less oxygen? Okay... The chances rise for golems and plants, but they lower for the animals.

i make first human cell in the desert

Human cell? A single human cell cannot survive... And Im not talking about a desert...

create first animal cell in a cold, but liveable environment

New, not first. (:

What type of animal exactly? You may think out even your own, new type...

cold environment! its a polar bear!!!

There were no polar caps in the Triassic. And there is not enough oxygen for large mammals to survive. If you want polar caps, then make them.

I temporarily freeze movement of the oceanic currents to induce a small ice age, freezing the bottom of Pangea, eliminating all dinosaurs, golems, etc that live down there.

You eliminate everything that has not adapted. There is a new polar cap! But the golems survive... They are actually stones, so... They also develop a new kind! Ice golems!

That would kill all the mammals too.
The objective is to Re-populate Earth with animals or something.Not destroy them.....

Anyways I make some animals Poo(lol) so if they poo near plants it can act somehow like a fertilizer.

The... you know... fertilizes the plants! They grow! They spread!

Many people have already pushed the Earth closer... Another one, would cause getting the Earth out of the habitable zone of the Sun! Yes, it would melt the ice, but it would also fry all life...

And also, how the Earth looked that time!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/LateTriassicGlobal.jpg/800px-LateTriassicGlobal.jpg
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Atmosphere: 84% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 17% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Early trees; Animals: Early mammals, Dinosaur ancestors, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Early golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice)
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 19%, Dinosaurs: 34%, Golems: 22%, Mammals: 15%, Plants: 10%

i give tree ability to walk and eat

Im really sorry that I forgot your post! Now the plants have better chances of taking over!
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Now while I am waiting for the new types of trees to grow I add More
Fotosythesize(Something like thsis)so that the trees can produce fruit!
Also more oxygen!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Focus to help the animals who can stand against the cold. It's easier for them to survive.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I make the first moon to orbit earth and call it reficere

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

There is a Moon already.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Atmosphere: 84% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 20% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees (coniferous, flowering); Animals: Early mammals, Dinosaur ancestors, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Early golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice)
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 14%, Dinosaurs: 26%, Golems: 20%, Mammals: 25%, Plants: 15%

It is getting more and more balanced...

Now while I am waiting for the new types of trees to grow I add More
Fotosythesize(Something like thsis)so that the trees can produce fruit!
Also more oxygen!

In real life, deciduous trees werent existing yet, so no flowering fruits yet. But this is an alternate Earth. Anything may happen! So you may evolve flowering fruits on coniferous trees! And more fotosynthesis means more oxygen!

Focus to help the animals who can stand against the cold. It's easier for them to survive.

Almost anything can adapt! Reptiles and dinosaurs could grow thick scales, mammals thick fur, and golems... They are actually made out of stone, clay and etc. so they dont have to. Its up to you who will get your help!

I make the first moon to orbit earth and call it reficere

There is a Moon already.

Yes, there is a Moon already. The Moon has been actually created long before life even began.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

what about my mountain? ):

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Good.The mammals are starting to take over.

I somehow use a special whisle for mammals only.
Then tell them to go south.
Then I send a small meotear on Earth to Hit the Dinosaurs while making the mammals safe.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i focus a huge amount of lightning storms down south and bombard the country with meteors.

(i wonder if meteor golems will exist soon...)

Showing 106-120 of 837