ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 264335
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

BUMPITY BUMP!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I take clay golems and find some raptors, i then have the clay consuem the raptors and fuse into a semi-symbiotic relation ship, so the golems absorb and adapt into flesh and bone, whilst the raptor dies as the golem takes over

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Cold (but still livable, its a small ice age)
Atmosphere: 84% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 20% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees (coniferous, flowering); Animals: Early mammals, Early dinosaurs, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Early golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice, flesh)
Continents: 1 (Pangea)
Goal: Repopulate Earth
Era: Triassic
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 14%, Dinosaurs: 26%, Golems: 20%, Mammals: 25%, Plants: 15%

what about my mountain? ):

There are already mountains so... Primus wont be a good name. Try to find a different one.

Good.The mammals are starting to take over.

I somehow use a special whisle for mammals only.
Then tell them to go south.
Then I send a small meotear on Earth to Hit the Dinosaurs while making the mammals safe.

The meteor would kill stuff worldwide! Not only the dinosaurs! EVERYTHING. But the mammals go south, retreating from the glaciers.

i focus a huge amount of lightning storms down south and bombard the country with meteors.

(i wonder if meteor golems will exist soon...)

Are you sure? That would kill stuff worldwide...

BUMPITY BUMP!

IT WAS NIGHT. I WAS SLEEPING! NO NEED TO BUMP WHEN IT GOES DOWN TO PAGE 2! And also, tomorrow its Monday, so school begins once again. I wont be THAT active, so dont bump it when it goes down to page 2 or 3 please...

I take clay golems and find some raptors, i then have the clay consuem the raptors and fuse into a semi-symbiotic relation ship, so the golems absorb and adapt into flesh and bone, whilst the raptor dies as the golem takes over

There are no "real" raptors yet, only early dinosaurs. But it will work too... The clay golems turned into flesh golems! But that has also a bad side... They cannot resist extreme conditions that much, as the other golems!
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i am sure that i wish to kill everything except golems and trees.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I have the flesh golems remove parts of extra mass on them and shape themselves more humonoid, then teach them to tame early mammles and dinos

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I got it.I send meteors but very small ones that wouldent kill the entire Earth.Just strong enough to at least make a building collapse.
This should scare and kill some dinosaurs!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

IF what razer rules does works, then i have ice golems attachs to the meteors, melting from the heat, the water cooling it partily, then fusieng with it to create meteor golems!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Cold (but still livable, its a small ice age)
Atmosphere: 84% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 20% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees (coniferous, flowering); Animals: Early mammals, Early dinosaurs, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice), Proto-humanoid flesh golems
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 14%, Dinosaurs: 26%, Golems: 20%, Mammals: 25%, Plants: 15%
Triassic era ends: 3 posts (When this runs out, a new era will begin)

i am sure that i wish to kill everything except golems and trees.

Oooookay.... But I dont think causing a mass extinction would be a good idea, since EVERYTHING would be dying largely...

I have the flesh golems remove parts of extra mass on them and shape themselves more humonoid, then teach them to tame early mammles and dinos

The golems resemble humanoids now... But they still dont have enough mental capacity to tame animals.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

OH NO!
This is Bad.The dinosaurs are still winning.....
Hm....I tell the Plants to follow the Mammals all the time so that they can give a constant supply of Oxygen for the Mammels!

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i pick up the dinosaurs and start throwing them around randomly.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Bing in aliens to capture the dinosaurs, take them to zoos on mars, and the dino's lose...Epic Fail for dinos, lol

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I give the walking plants bigger leaves to capture more sunlight and I raise carbon dioxide

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

you do understand that an over-increase of a certain item could be catastophic, due to other levels of other gases being dwarfed by it, cause them to be pushed out of the "big picture," cause animals and plants that lived on the old stuff to die, caus eother things to die, and so on. If that happened, it coudl create an ecosystem meltdown, pretty much

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Well, plants absorb carbon dioxide and releases oxygen i understand what your saying but, we will never know what happens if we dont try

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 84% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 22% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Trees (coniferous, flowering); Animals: Early mammals, Early dinosaurs, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Golems (stone, clay, sand, glass, ice), Proto-humanoid flesh golems
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 9%, Dinosaurs: 26%, Golems: 19%, Mammals: 27%, Plants: 19%
Triassic era ends: 2 posts

OH NO!
This is Bad.The dinosaurs are still winning.....
Hm....I tell the Plants to follow the Mammals all the time so that they can give a constant supply of Oxygen for the Mammels!

The plants now produce more oxygen for the mammals! The chaces rise for both!

i pick up the dinosaurs and start throwing them around randomly.

You throw dinosaurs around! Unfortunately, they die, just as everything they land on.

Bing in aliens to capture the dinosaurs, take them to zoos on mars, and the dino's lose...Epic Fail for dinos, lol

The aliens take some of them, only a few. They dont have interest in destroying an ecosystem!

I give the walking plants bigger leaves to capture more sunlight and I raise carbon dioxide

You raise the CO2 into levels that roughly equal today's! The ice age ends! Also, the plants produce more oxygen.

you do understand that an over-increase of a certain item could be catastophic, due to other levels of other gases being dwarfed by it, cause them to be pushed out of the "big picture," cause animals and plants that lived on the old stuff to die, caus eother things to die, and so on. If that happened, it coudl create an ecosystem meltdown, pretty much

Yes, a quick, large change in the consistence of the atmosphere would cause mass extinctions. But a slight change, it doesnt cause much harm.

Well, plants absorb carbon dioxide and releases oxygen i understand what your saying but, we will never know what happens if we dont try

Yes, the CO2 levels have risen, so the plants have more to absorb. They have higher chances! Also the ice age ended, so there is more space for them to spread there, where once the glacier was.
Showing 121-135 of 837