ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28463
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Some years ago, when I used to study in a very small school next to the beach, some peacocks used to walk around the school. But one day, one of them had baby peacocks and then they jumped into our room through the window and started pooping around the class. Then they left becasue we got them scared.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

My french teacher said seal in french... which is phoque. It sounded too much like the "F" word

Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

Back in high school, I had a friend dress up in a trench coat, sunglasses, and fedora. He then proceeded to play "Careless Whisper" on his saxophone up and down the commons until the principal hauled him off.

Good times!

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

One of my princables dressed as Hannah Montana, and the vice princable dressed as Justin Beiber

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

One of my princables dressed as Hannah Montana, and the vice princable dressed as Justin Beiber

were they trying to kill you all?
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

(this has nothing to do with school but involves people from school)
just yesterday, I was at a friends birthday party. It was laser tag and at one point me and my friend who was on a different team met in a corridor and we tried lasering each other. I don't know why, but I pushed down his gun and lasered him. He said that was cheating and that he gets a free shot.I said fin but jst before he took his shot i lasered him again and he got 2 free shots.

And at the same time, there was a boy in my team who always had his trigger pressed so at one point, my friend kyle who was on our team, went running past him and got team lasered. The match finished and he had -600 points!

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Me and the buds were all talking around my locker and suddenly, one of them slipped his hand into his coat, got a Kraft's singles ( the processed cheese ) out and just threw it away in the air like it was the most normal of things to do. We all stared at him in silence and started to laugh; I think I've never ever seen such randomness again in my life after that.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

one time, in the five minute break between classes, I was hanging around with some friends cause we had double french. This girl in my german class has this weird white paste on he locker and me and my friend john looked at each other after seeing that. our other friend we call yushi is like a little kid. so he saw that and he said "what is that?" I told him it was something he didn't have to know about yet considerind it looked like sperm.

And another time, before math started there were these kids waiting for their teacher to come. ne of them had a giant stick from outside and the teacher came and told him to put it down. He didn't and started crying saying he was humiliated left the bilding to the playground.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Also, one of our group of friends was arguing with 2 people in his class. So my friend who I was standing next to was watching and then a french guy and girl came. My friend spoke french and I have no idea what he said but the french dude said "Oh my god!" . something about the guy arguing with his classmates.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

One tme, we were in French class and we had to reply a letter with our own names. My friend wasn't careful and when the eacher saw he said " If it goes on like this we'll have to call you Marie" that happened because he didn't put his name but put the girl who wrote the letter's name.
:-]l]

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

i was sitting down and my friend wanted to take my pen and write something on his paper.He told me @ Give me the pen so I can sign the pee-ee"

I roflmao'd so hard

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

On Senior pprank day, Someone kept pulling the alarm and never got caught. We had to evacuate the school about 3 times. XD

roflmao! XB

tongue split expression up there
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

today, I was watching the general knowledge final for our school and one of the speed questions were " Which cartoon character lives underwater in a pinapple?"

me and my friends laughed so hard our faces went red!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

yesterday, I was supposed to review my 2nd period final with my AP world history teacher. it was all fine until out of nowhere, he says he's done with review and makes us watch lilo and stitch. I wasn't very happy about that because I needed to study to improve my semester average.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

yesterday, I was supposed to review my 2nd period final with my AP world history teacher. it was all fine until out of nowhere, he says he's done with review and makes us watch lilo and stitch. I wasn't very happy about that because I needed to study to improve my semester average

lololoololol! XD
Showing 121-135 of 198