ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28466
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

my friend once was talking about how Gorrilas were extinct because i was waring a Gorillaz shirt. My other friend said that they are still a legend and i said they just made albums. The original friend talking about Gorillas got confused. we didn't know he meant ACTUAL Gorillas, we thought he was talking about the band.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Isn't that a picture book for 3rd graders?

Probably. She also gave out animal crackers so i don't really care much.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

dia, from the town of meter, helped create king Arthur's round table.

You do realize that when it's together it'd be "diademeter" and it's pronounced De-Day-May-Tor.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You do realize that when it's together it'd be "diademeter" and it's pronounced De-Day-May-Tor.

1) No its not. Dia, pronounced Die-a, and meter, pronounced me-tore, put together spells diameter.
2) I didn't write the story
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

2) I didn't write the story

we can see that cause if you did, you would have read it to your geometry group.

my friends told me i look like Ghandi today because i put my glasses on my noses bridge and had the flatest smile ever. i also managed a good indian accent. even my teacher said i looked like Ghandi!
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

hm well in the middle of class this guy started freaking out cause he stapled his fingers together

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

hm well in the middle of class this guy started freaking out cause he stapled his fingers together

WHAT???I'm just shocked! How can you staple your fingers together? All I managed was to sharpen my pinky finger back in grade 2! I didn't think you could do that!
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

All I managed was to sharpen my pinky finger back in grade 2!

i didn't actually explain that story so here's what happened.

i was sitting in islamic studies class back in Riyadh when i was 7 when i got the strangest urge to sharpen the smallest finger that would fit in a sharpener. i had a sharp one with 2 holes: one for small pencils the other for big ones. i decided to put my little finger in the big pencil sharpener hol and twist. well, my nail partially twisted off and so did the skin around it.

just shows how weird i used to be.
Hammz
Hammz
38 posts
Nomad

I remember one time in 7th period, we were talking about the Persian and Peloponnesian wars.
Also, we had this kid, who always did the STUPIDEST things. His name was Miller, and i will not give out his last name.
As I was saying, we were typing our notes and sicussing with our professor. All of a sudden, Miller was like yelling and screaming. When all of the class turned around to see him, the teacher took his laptop, shut it, and took it to the front desk. Apparently, the teacher thought it was necessary to hook Miller's laptop up to the projector and show the class what he had yelled at. However, he was completely oblivious to what Miller was looking at, and as he hooks up the laptop, and awakens it from sleep mode, the ENTIRE class gets a 10 second preview of what a blue waffle was.

Miller was suspended from school for aout a month, the teacher wrote an apology letter to the parents, and we all had a MAJOR laugh in history.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I remember one time in 7th period, we were talking about the Persian and Peloponnesian wars.
Also, we had this kid, who always did the STUPIDEST things. His name was Miller, and i will not give out his last name.
As I was saying, we were typing our notes and sicussing with our professor. All of a sudden, Miller was like yelling and screaming. When all of the class turned around to see him, the teacher took his laptop, shut it, and took it to the front desk. Apparently, the teacher thought it was necessary to hook Miller's laptop up to the projector and show the class what he had yelled at. However, he was completely oblivious to what Miller was looking at, and as he hooks up the laptop, and awakens it from sleep mode, the ENTIRE class gets a 10 second preview of what a blue waffle was.
Miller was suspended from school for aout a month, the teacher wrote an apology letter to the parents, and we all had a MAJOR laugh in history.

...why was he even searching for that? and how can your teacher allow you to have laptops with you? in my school, only 11th graders or IB can bring laptops.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

when we were watching theroyal weddind, my friend whispered to me " start laughing and when she(the girl we were pranking) asked what we were laughing at, we should say 'your face!'" it all trned out as planned and she ended up so confused.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

We were having our Fall Social, and our principal, Mrs. Whitt, was standing on a bench supervising. One of the seniors, who was the star quarterback of the football team, and everyone called 'Chocolate Thunder', jumped up beside her and started grinding on her. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. She is really old and gross looking, and when she started grinding back, I was seriously about to pass out from laughter.

Hammz
Hammz
38 posts
Nomad

...why was he even searching for that? and how can your teacher allow you to have laptops with you? in my school, only 11th graders or IB can bring laptops.

1) He always searches for gaming sites to play on.
2) In Henrico county, kids as early in the 6th grade receive laptops.
3) I'm doing IB next year DD
kingmaddog2
kingmaddog2
1 posts
Nomad

Someone bought a gun to the school and got trackle

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

1) He always searches for gaming sites to play on.
2) In Henrico county, kids as early in the 6th grade receive laptops.
3) I'm doing IB next year DD

oh ok. and about you starting IB, you are going to hate it. Switch to A levels instead. My sister told me that she has to stay because she isn't ready to finish one year of IBand then do 2 years of A levels.
Showing 76-90 of 198