ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28465
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
zaquri
zaquri
3 posts
Nomad

At school today during a test, I saw a boy get up, take his T-shirt off and slap another boy across the face screaming "Throw down Dawg!"

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

At school today during a test, I saw a boy get up, take his T-shirt off and slap another boy across the face screaming "Throw down Dawg!"

oh god thats weird.Today, i was in history class and because i finished my work quick, iwas looking throught the book and found a person called Francis Bacon. there are these chicks who always laugh that sit behind me so i turned around and said " Look, I found Francis Bacon!"

You will not believe how hard they laughed and how red theyre faces went XD
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

At the end of the school year this year, a microwave in the armory caught on fire. Everyone freaked out and went outside. Finally, we went back inside. It turned out the seniors had used the microwave as a deversion so they could put a cow in the elevator and send it to the top floor of our building, and shut down all the power in the school. That was the craziest day of the year.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

i go to a very very small private school with only 30 in the entire year because i live in a tiny town

well one time there were twelve students in the year because all the otehrs were on a ski trip, well there were about 9 of us guys 7 or so of us were standing in a huddle with the other two some distance away witha a football, i saw one whisper to the other and kew some stuff was about to go down so i moved away

so one of the kids kicked the ball as hard as he could at the group, one guy had a milkshake which got flung in the air, yet somehow he was literally the only one that got milkkshake on him, EVEYWHERE! when all the other kids came back we were calling him milkshake and they were all like WTF!?

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

a food fight made the day really random

meemo20
meemo20
23 posts
Shepherd

my dt teacher leaping on to the table and giving us the speech "go and wear out some shoe leather" in his deep voice... meaning go out and do some research... i was amazed he could leap that high...

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Some kid in my class fell asleep and slapped himself.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

there is this kid in myclass who always gets into trouble but he is always singing weird things. one time,he got a good grade and he was so happy he sang " I'm a B, I'm a B!"
>_<

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

my teacher once said that she wanted us to guess which game she was looking foward to in 2011. everyone said coking mama 4. she said gears of war 3...

makes you wonder what tachers do in their spare time.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

on april fools, our teacher decided to come extremely late so what we did was completely mess up the class and hide under the tables. so she came and saw the chair we also put outside with everything on it. she came in and saw almost all of us. little did she know, a boy called Omar was hiding in her closet in class and he stayed there for almost the entire lesson! the teacher found out afer she saw this chick in our class called Hannah repeatedly staring at the closet. but the teacher wasn't angry! she was laughing her heart out!

SamTravis
SamTravis
15 posts
Nomad

I got kissed on the lips by a random girl who was like 4 years older than me

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Well, today instead of having a semester test in one of my classes, we brought an xbox and hooked it up to the projector. We spent the whole time that we were taking our "semester test" playing Call of Duty.
Awesome teachers are awesome.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I got kissed on the lips by a random girl who was like 4 years older than me

wow. was she pretty and how old are you cuz that happened to one guy in grade seven with me. an eighth grader called Freya went up to him and kissed him full on.

Well, today instead of having a semester test in one of my classes, we brought an xbox and hooked it up to the projector. We spent the whole time that we were taking our "semester test" playing Call of Duty.
Awesome teachers are awesome.

wish i was in your class. roflmao XP
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My Portuguese teacher old me that once, a mobile phone rang in the middle of his class and he took it from his student. She said it was her mom but he put it inside his pocket. Then, 15 minutes later, he wanted to make a joke so he took the mobile phone and started talking: "who is the unhappy creature that calls to her kid in the middle of the class?". However, the student's mom was actually in the other side of the call and listened to everything. The mom said "I didn't know that she was in class, sorry teacher". The teacher got so embarrassed that he couldn't teach for the rest of the day.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

one time this year i wrapped my arms around this 6th graders head and told him "you're my new best friend. c'mon, let's go to class best friend" and drug him with me to the high school side of the buidling. after that, i liet him go and he ran off so fast.

Showing 91-105 of 198