ForumsThe TavernMost random thing ever happened at school?

198 28464
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.i'll start.

at school, we had science and our science teacher was explaining what happens when you don't eat fat. a boy in my class is called nikita(he's estonian) and was talking to the russian boy vova or vladimir. The science teacher said "...Periods stop in women, NIKITA!".

you can imagine what happened next...

• 198 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

one time this year i wrapped my arms around this 6th graders head and told him "you're my new best friend. c'mon, let's go to class best friend" and drug him with me to the high school side of the buidling. after that, i liet him go and he ran off so fast.

...thats just kinda mean. and what grade are you in, cause it makes sense if you are in 7th or 8th grade.
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I think this would count as school...

Okay so the other day me and my friends were on the bus going back to school after a field trip. As you probably know people will tell truck drivers to honk at us and so one finally did and then the truck driver flipped us off. That was the best part of the field trip.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I got kissed on the lips by a random girl who was like 4 years older than me

Lucky, well assuming that said random girl was hot.

I remember that in my freshman world geography class our teacher said we were all navy seals because we were in Pre-ap. So we all had ranks and could get promoted by making 100's on both parts of a major test, the map and multiple choice, so one time I did make a 100 on both parts and when he handed it back he asked if he could borrow my phone. I didn't know what he meant so I said yes, he took my phone and called my dad in the middle of class to tell him that I had just made a 100 on both parts of a major test and was being promoted.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I remember that in my freshman world geography class our teacher said we were all navy seals because we were in Pre-ap. So we all had ranks and could get promoted by making 100's on both parts of a major test, the map and multiple choice, so one time I did make a 100 on both parts and when he handed it back he asked if he could borrow my phone. I didn't know what he meant so I said yes, he took my phone and called my dad in the middle of class to tell him that I had just made a 100 on both parts of a major test and was being promoted

so your teacher is using a COD-like sytem? cool. one time, we were in math class and once we finish one page, we had to do theother page's 1st q and if we finished that, we should do it for homework. i wassitting next to my friend who was already on no3 when my other friend asked fro behind" What page are you on???" turns out my friend went a page ahead by accident and did the wrong questions so me and my other 3 friends cracked upso hard our teacher told us to be quite and dome of our class were staring at us.
Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

Well, this will make you have to find your heart because your gonna laugh it out HARD.

Okay, so I went out of the boy's bathroom and then some kindergarten kid came to me and I said "Kiddo, you shouldn't be here. This is the 7th grade bathroom." And then guess what? He said "I'm gonna go in the 7th grade bathroom!" over and over. Then he went in there and then I kept hold on his shoulders so he couldnt go in. He kept walking and then I just pulled him back, and he went in. Then I risked a peek. What I saw were that the kindergarten kid went to the urinal and washed his hands in there. I made a face. Then he went to a stall and opended it, which he couldnt. I saw the shoes under the stall and it was my friend's shoes! He then climbed under the stall and when he did, my friend screamed. (I know, this part is gonna be harsh.) I then went in RAGE! I went over and kicked his butt, then I grabbed paper and then I put him in the janitor's closet, and tied him up. He then went screaming in there till the janitor got back from his lunch cleanup.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

my friend was recording with his iPhone while in class, and when he turned the iPhone right there was a student with pants pulled down on screen

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

my friend was recording with his iPhone while in class, and when he turned the iPhone right there was a student with pants pulled down on screen

one time, my friend was talking with another boy in my class with skype. my friend said that if he showed his butt to the camera, he would give him 19 francs(swiss currency).
so the other dude showed his butt and my friend took a snapshot. his camera's pretty high quality so imgine how that looked. ever since then, he's been blackmailing the other dude.
ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

One time in high school as a class we fustrated and annoyed our R.E. teacher so much that the teacher was close to tears. The really funny thing is nobody cared.

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Well, weirdest thing? I know. We had a substitute who got mad easily, and two annoying kids in my class, who sit across eachother always hated eachother. The sub heard them talk, and said "Why don't you share with the class?", and one of them screamed, "HE CALLED ME A B***H!".

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

I went to high school thinking that all my classes were the same and they werent.I went to the wrong class every time

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My school just got accredited today. Not random but still awesome.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

hmm, well i was looking in the urban dictionary and one of my friends names meant something really rude so i sent it to my friend, Tim. Todayin computers, he looked at it and the boy who's name was there got really angry at me.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

...thats just kinda mean. and what grade are you in, cause it makes sense if you are in 7th or 8th grade
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

im actually gonna be a sophmore in highschool next year i did that my freshmen year and if you know the whole story behind it, you'd understand....sorta

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

im actually gonna be a sophmore in highschool next year i did that my freshmen year and if you know the whole story behind it, you'd understand....sorta

oh ok then.
Showing 106-120 of 198