ForumsThe TavernWhy did you choose the username you have?

92 14702
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

well mines kinda stupid, but its my username for everything its easy to remember, it was some stupid joke me and my friends used to have and its memorable

so why did you choose yours

• 92 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

i chose mie because it is a unique one that noone has ever hadthe imagination to think of it. it ame as a resultof minutes of thinking while making an old club penguin account. although people have tried stealing my other name, clipstrip. this was my runescape name and in another online rpg, someone used something like clipnip.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i picked it because that is how my exit path character looks like

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

When I was little I played Diablo 2. I had the barbarian character, which I called Dark-Skul-M. I misspelled the skull, because I was litle ^^
Skull because my character allways had a skull helmet and Dark because my character armor was dark. And the M is the letter I start with. And because I couldnt use Dark-Skul-M in some games. I changed it to DSM.

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

My brother chose it. :/
He randomly started calling me "samabizzle" one day. (my name is Sam...dunno where he got "bizzle" from) But anyway, when I first made a bebo account and I had to choose a nickname I just thought.......samabizzle! And just ran with it ever since.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

When i was about 6 my brother was making me an account for something. He asked me to pick a name and "master" was the first name that came to mind. Eventually it kept coming up that "master" was taken so i added a 565. No hidden meaning behind these numbers.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Way back when I was little, my mom set up an email account for me. Several years later when I got my XBox, I modified it into Dragonblaze. I had O52 as my Spartan tag on Halo 3. When I joined Halopedia, Dragonblaze was taken, so I joined them into Dragonblaze-052.When I joined live, I dropped the dash to make it Dragonblaze052.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

My last name is Paar. I don't remember where I got the "fam" from though... I use this name everywhere, no one ever has it, so I made it up a long time ago.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

mine means my name in japanese. only if i could use the actual symbols...

blazed4life
blazed4life
3 posts
Nomad

lol. my username kinda speaks for itself

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

I was trying to type in wyrven, the dragon with only two legs, for a username on an online game. Didn't work...so I replaced the 'v' with a 'z'. Much cooler in my opinion.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Well, this is a story.

One day, when I was thinking of a username (not for AG) I thought of "Awesomeness." That, of course, didn't work. Well, I thought that I should make something similar to "Awesomeness." Since my name begins with "O," I thought of 'Osomeness." Of course, I thought that just looked weird. So I made it "Osumnis." Now it sticks with me for many things. Not until a year or so ago, I noticed "Osumnis" was also a strange username. but I kept it anyway.
The End

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I was trying to type in wyrven,

I believe the correct spelling is "Wyvern" and not "Wyrven".

So you username should be "Wyzern."

:P
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I believe the correct spelling is "Wyvern" and not "Wyrven".
So you username should be "Wyzern."

lol, thats what I was about to say.
Foraker
Foraker
100 posts
Nomad

Mine is out of my favoutite book series.
The Harrington-books from David Weber.

Arcanus444
Arcanus444
41 posts
Nomad

I actually had written part of a novel, called The Last Of The Arcani, a buddy fantasy adventure action story. One of the Deities in the book's name was Arcanus, and I liked the name, so I use it. Also, my birthday is 4/4, so 4 is my favorite number.

Showing 16-30 of 92