ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490924
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

My earth warriors go find daleks and then keep him distracted so that i sink him in quick sand, all doing this be seismic sense in my invincible crystal sphere.

SD(sphere: blind earth bender)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Why would you want to burn someone in a store?

Cauz the line is too long and u have anger isuses lol
And kitty if u were hit by a meteorite aren't u dead?
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

My earth warriors go find daleks and then keep him distracted so that i sink him in quick sand

But then the store will sink too!!!
all doing this be seismic sense in my invincible crystal sphere.

Can you tell me how you got that?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

by being staring at the sun to long. and then just being a earth master gives me that.

SD(sphere)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

lol oops. by staring at the sun too long, i became blind which enhances my other senses (including touch).

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

@Koru7
So now you are like that person from Avatar:The Last Airbender.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Yes .

SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I wait in the safe zone. I apologize if I am not there right now, but I'm not in the mood nor do I have the time to check 30+ pages for my name, which may or may not be typed in full or directly referenced.

~GC [safe]

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I wait in the safe zone. I apologize if I am not there right now, but I'm not in the mood nor do I have the time to check 30+ pages for my name, which may or may not be typed in full or directly referenced.

Yep you were still in the safe with wwedfan1, who hasn't posted for quite a while. I'm chillin there too.

GC [safe][blue mage armatar]
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

is there a list anywhere with ALL the armatars and ALL their powers?

Umm, no. Check all Armatars names on the beta-site.

It seems I am dead

Then change Armatar.

I create a gigantic icicle [14 inches long] and shoot it right through the chest of daleks.

SD [Shop]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

and now after eating whatever i was supposed to eat i spit out exploding watermelon seeds at whoever i'm supposed to be violent at. and i'm a girl, so please remember that

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I create a gigantic icicle [14 inches long] and shoot it right through the chest of daleks.

I put one of my heads in the way. It cuts of my head and then 2 more grow back!
GC{Slowly Sinking in the Shop}
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Now I have 4 heads! And I use them all to burn John(that has to be enough heat to kill you)!

@John
You said on my profile I am water resistant. Ice is just frozen water.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@StormWalker Please post SD and place where you are in the end of your posts. Here's the map.

I put one of my heads in the way. It cuts of my head and then 2 more grow back!

In the post I said it came in your chest, so it did.

You said on my profile I am water resistant. Ice is just frozen water.

I didn't say you resisted water in any other form than liquid.

SD [battle-field]
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I grow 4 redwood trees fast in front of your face (red woods are fire resistant) then I confuse your heads with many vines whiping and grabing and then I release a plant toxin in your face that gets you sleepy and dizzy. In that time john has plenty of time to run while I move the redwoods into a cage for you. Then I make a redwood bark sheild and run away screaming.

Showing 2311-2325 of 3654