ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490927
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

and now he's sinking in quicksand. in the store. I make earth warriors to guard the cage.

SD

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I camp out in the forest, high above everybody in the trees. I start throwing thorns dipped in poison from the trees at any of my enemies.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

In the post I said it came in your chest, so it did.

But Koru7 made be start sinking, by the time you shot the ice only my heads were sticking up out of the ground. And by the end of the day I will be dead.

GC{Dying in store, HELP!}
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, since you guys refuse to ally with me, i'll take matters into my own hands.

ant then you see a fireball headed right toward daleks, and he is dead. (sorry)

No one accepts my call to ally, then you shall all die!

~SRC [standing on dalek's corpse in triumph!]

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

johngarrel- what does that mean exactly? sorry.
i'm your ally! don't worry. what can i randomly attack with randomness?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You are a fox.and I would know who you are because everybody had a specific walk, so I know it's you and smash you to bits with an earth walll.

SD(sphere)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I build a floating ship (like the one in Minecraft) I then name it:Skylord Arkanderson) LOL if you got the reference! I sail away on a clear blue day in my new boat.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I warn the castle with an earth warrior to not let that pickpocket in, and then it attacks you.

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Koru7, is that new armatar you have more powerful than the old one? (I mean the cougar)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Foolish kitty, koru can use his sesmic sense or whatever to tell who's who. It doesn't matter what u look like. And im in the safe zone and my team knows that so they already suspect u and then when u start to dig koru makes the tunnel eat u and ur dead. And foxes can't dig that deap anyway. Then I step out of the safe zone and turn a pumpkin into a carege again! Then I turn little rats into horses and go to safe zone. It takes a real man to ride a princess carrige lol
SD safe

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

the earth master i have now is at a lower AP then the cheetah but yes it's more powerful because you can control earth. rather then just being pretty fast and having teeth. I bring down meteors to crash the ship. and sink I separate the land again so you drown. I make a new ship for awesomesauce that's bigger, and has more earth warriors to protect it.

SD(impenetrable sphere)

myym79
myym79
4 posts
Nomad

Can ye spare a coin?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay, bigfatkitty, kitsune is a fox that can shapeshift but only to human form. nothing else. I looked it up. And it doesn't matter how lightly you step. if i focus on you and you alone, then i can track you. So i make quicksand below you. and it actually is very quick. and i seperate you from any other thing that could help you out.

the quicksand leads to more quicksand and so that you keep sinking all the way to china where foxes are hated!

SD( still doing all this from my sphere - earthbender)

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

I emerge from the Wind with in a new form... the Kitsune!
I shapeshift into Daleks form, and so bicola shoots at me, not the real Daleks. Then, before I get hit, I change back and zip out of the way... I then change into Dair5 and attack bicola, then speed off and change back. Now Bicola thinks Dair is after him...
I then change into Dair's form, go up to Pickpocket without him suspecting a thing, and bite his throat out...
I change into John's form, and go to the ship, and tell Koru (in John's voice) to come out, I need to talk with him. Koru comes out, and I bite his throat out before he can do anything. I then transform into Koru, and dispose of the conqueror in a similar fashion. I then commandeer the ship, and fire all weapons at Dair5, who thinks his allies are attacking him...

yes... foxes are shape shifters... nice one. but it's time to face the truth. daleks is dead and he must choose a new armatar. kitsune can only shape into human, and i'm afraid the above post all goes to rubbish. sorry, that's just how it is.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

HA! I have already got the Americans going after kitty and GC base! And modern americans beat acient chienese any day!
I am still alive cauz u was either at mcdonalds or safe or were ever. And my bad about the castle thingy I was behind a page when I posted.
SD safe

Showing 2326-2340 of 3654