ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490939
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

HA! I have already got the Americans going after kitty and GC base! And modern americans beat acient chienese any day!

True, but I burn them all. They are all now running around on fire. And you cannot attack, summon, etc from safe zones.
GC{Burning Americans at GC Base}
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

johngarrel- what does that mean exactly? sorry.

To make it simple, attack everyone with GC or SRC or IWA at the end of their posts. They with SD at the end of their post is your allies. Put SD in the end of your posts too.

But Koru7 made be start sinking, by the time you shot the ice only my heads were sticking up out of the ground. And by the end of the day I will be dead.

OK, but you're dead now. So change your Armatar.

@bigfatkitty You're not a shape-shifting fox spirit. The beta-site calls it Fox and it is that.

@Awesomesauce806 You're still banned. I'm sorry.

I warn the castle

What castle?

I... just wait 'til someone attack me.

SD [battle-field]
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

the one that bigfatkitty was going to infiltrate.

JG
foxes in japanese folklore are shapeshifters. kitsune is just the japanese word for fox. The fox isn't a spirit but an actual fox that can only take the form of humans.

SD(sphere)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

the one that bigfatkitty was going to infiltrate.

But when were it built?

foxes in japanese folklore are shapeshifters. kitsune is just the japanese word for fox.

I already knew that. But the fox isn't Japanese, and even if it were it couldn't change shape.

sphere

Where is that place?

SD [battle-field]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i sit in a tree and look confused because this is more complexicated than i thought

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

i sit in a tree and look confused because this is more complexicated than i thought

ya,I agree,try the origanal armatar war,its a lot simpler.
P.S.can any of you guys tell me how this version works?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It's the same as the other one just with clans. And over time it had some other random rules, a few made sense others.... Not so much
SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Umm. Let's say that you start with to just follow those rules.

1, attack everyone [max two per post] who doesn't write SD in the end of their posts.

2, write SD in the end of your posts.

can any of you guys tell me how this version works?

You battle in a team against other teams.

And over time it had some other random rules, a few made sense others.... Not so much

I will update them, soon.

SD [battle-field]
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

With my thorns I found in the tree, I wrap up the first enemy I see in the Forest!

SD-Forest

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@JG

the sphere is an impenetrable crystal sphere that i use as transportation and for concentration for seismic sense which i use to know who is where and being able to control earth at that point to attack them, even though i might be somewhere else.

SD(sphere)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

the sphere is an impenetrable crystal sphere that i use as transportation and for concentration for seismic sense which i use to know who is where and being able to control earth at that point to attack them, even though i might be somewhere else

But where on the map? Did you make it?

SD [battle-field]
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well i made it by mining the crystals from the plain earth. and then the other crystal fortress sphere is on the island in the sea.

SD(T-sphere) T stands for transportation and F stands for fortress.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

@Koru, I'd suggest bottom right corner of the map. WAY in our camp.

SD-Forest

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

OK, but you're dead now. So change your Armatar.

Didn't bigfatkitty save me? He said he did on my profile.

GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Didn't bigfatkitty save me? He said he did on my profile.

Yes he did
GC (safe)
Showing 2341-2355 of 3654