ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490940
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

One, bicola attackd the real daleks.
Second, bigfatkitty isn't shape-shiftning. So he couldn't have saved you.
Third, my icicle were stronger than Hydra-skin.

SD [battle-field]

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

yes, but i don't know what SD is
(i'm most likely younger than you people so i wouldn't know)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

ok...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

so now i am in one of the spaces between GC and the space mountains and attacking whoever passes with magic turtle knives that never miss. if you get hit you explode and are brainwashed into being onj our side for a few minutes before you collapse into ashes
SD

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

@ bigfatkitty

haha.. you are wrong my compadre...i have revival powers, so i used them and killed you silently!!! muahahahahaha... and stormwalker.... i kill you with my super-mega-ultra-awesome-super-stick!!!!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

you see a fireball headed right toward daleks, and he is dead. (sorry)

This is what bicola tried to do to kill me. I am still fire resistant.
Third, my icicle were stronger than Hydra-skin.

I never said it wasn't. I just cut off one of my heads.
Second, bigfatkitty isn't shape-shiftning. So he couldn't have saved you.

Even bicola agrees he can shape-shift.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I collapse the hole you are in and then suffocate you with dirt and you are trapped in a hollow boulder that is similar to my crystal, but less resistant to attacks.

@kingofwar, stormwalker is on our side.

@stormwalker

what are turtle knives? and you can only do stuff a squirrel would do. which is rabies, pretty fast, and climb trees.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I fly over to Koru and light his hair on fire.
GC (battlefield)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

but then the bodyguards say "hey the president is right here! the terrorist is the broadcaster president!!" and then call of the attack. I take the metal from the leftover ship and trap you in a metal sphere in the air so if you get out, you fall to your death.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@clavinkidd

I'm in my impenetrable crystal sphere which i now make into a ufo of sorts so it's more aerodynamic and fly faster.

SD( crystal ufo)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make everyone on GC forget who bigfatkitty is so they see him and attack him. Then I remind the us government that there not in the us and they leave. Then I put a spell on kitty that makes him turn to a bunny rabbit. This rabbit cannot shap shift. And when I said the higher AP ones r better I ment wizards. The strongest wizards r higher AP. I do not think the animals follow this rule. Then I use my caregee to take me to the forest.
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

-koru
turtle knives are special tiny knives that fit a squirrels paw. and they are made or exploding turtle shells.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

and i do a super jump and eat a mega mushroom and start attacking bigfatkitty with my giantsized turtle knives. and while i am supermushroomed i am completely invincible to everything.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

first of all, I'M A GIRL. everybody keeps saying i'm a boy.
i get eated, but i am still alive. you do not get the power. it's still in me. so i start attacking your stomach, inflicting teriible wounds. then, i brainwash you with the terrible power of my stupid 8th grade homework.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

While Stormwalker is attacking bigfatkitty's stomach, I find some swood and sharpen it to a point with my teeth. Then, hiding in the forest and other tiny gaps, where you will not see me, I jump out and stab you in the heart with my specially made squirrel spear.

SD-Wherever bigfatkitty was.

Showing 2356-2370 of 3654